IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This video is going viral

People washing blood off their hands, blame the suits for the debts they cant pay off, debts they have because they decided to buy things they couldn't afford.

People washing blood off their hands, blame the suits for the debts they cant pay off, debts they have because they decided to buy things they couldn't afford.

Oh Deer, you've already demonstrated that you have zero empathy for the humans around you. No need to be redundant.

419263_614502245245899_1280672266_n.jpg

I've never seen this Warp release before. Is it RDJ?

If by "RDJ" you mean Really Dumb Joke then yes it is RDJ.

lol

Oh Deer, you've already demonstrated that you have zero empathy for the humans around you. No need to be redundant.

Talk about zero empathy, the people sharing and liking this video seem to ignore the wealth inequality that exists between the middle class in the us and third world countries.

People are rewetting and sharing these videos on devices made by exploiting third world poorness.

Me total lack of empathy? think about it

Talk about zero empathy, the people sharing and liking this video seem to ignore the wealth inequality that exists between the middle class in the us and third world countries.

People are rewetting and sharing these videos on devices made by exploiting third world poorness.

I agree that relatively speaking Americans are better off than people living in complete abject squalor, but that doesn't mean this isn't a legitimate issue.

I agree that relatively speaking Americans are better off than people living in complete abject squalor, but that doesn't mean this isn't a legitimate issue.

It is a legitimate issue but in order to fix things we need to adress ALL the issues and in my opinion buying things you cant afford is an issue that needs to be adressed, the reason people dont its because it requires some sort of blame and responsibility, its easier to blame someone else.

It is a legitimate issue but in order to fix things we need to adress ALL the issues and in my opinion buying things you cant afford is an issue that needs to be adressed, the reason people dont its because it requires some sort of blame and responsibility, its easier to blame someone else.

'Buying things you can't afford' is one way of framing it.

Another way is 'predatory lending.'

Another is 'Many Americans are so poor that credit is the only way to, say, buy groceries.'

Another is 'credit is the only way most people can go to college, they have no choice but to accept the rates, and then they graduate and the minimum wage is $7.50 and there are no jobs.'

Another is 'Oops I came down with cancer but I didn't have insurance because it's way too expensive and my employer doesn't offer it (even though he only pays his workers minimum wage) so now I have to pay for my hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of medical bills with credit.'

This isnt the thread for this discussion so this will be my last post about this subject.

I'm talking about the people who decide to have a family and move to the suburbs and buy a house they cant afford and buy two cars they cant afford and buy things with credit card to live a modest upper middle class life, these kind of people who later cant pay off debts shouldn't be surprise when the shit hits the fan.

I have medical bills i cant pay off and i cant afford to go to college and i know the risk i will take if i decide to ask for loans and use credit card to pay off things, i know with my current financial situation i cant have a family, buy a house or buy a car, i would love to have all those things but i will not take the risk of spending the rest of my life paying debts.

We should educate people more about the risks of using credit card or the risks of buying things you cant afford, where is the viral video warning people about all of these things?

Nobody wants to take their fair share of responsibility thats why when videos like that one go viral makes me angry because it helps people wash the blood of their hands.

oh fuck off

This isnt the thread for this discussion so this will be my last post about this subject.

I'm talking about the people who decide to have a family and move to the suburbs and buy a house they cant afford and buy two cars they cant afford and buy things with credit card to live a modest upper middle class life, these kind of people who later cant pay off debts shouldn't be surprise when the shit hits the fan.

I have medical bills i cant pay off and i cant afford to go to college and i know the risk i will take if i decide to ask for loans and use credit card to pay off things, i know with my current financial situation i cant have a family, buy a house or buy a car, i would love to have all those things but i will not take the risk of spending the rest of my life paying debts.

We should educate people more about the risks of using credit card or the risks of buying things you cant afford, where is the viral video warning people about all of these things?

Nobody wants to take their fair share of responsibility thats why when videos like that one go viral makes me angry because it helps people wash the blood of their hands.

Yeah I'll just wrap up this OT by saying the exploitation and inequality vastly outweighs the irresponsibility. If we lived in a world where a people were paid fair (i.e. "livable") wages then that would solve these sorts of problems. If you are born in a town where you either work at Walmart or McDonald's or you try to pull yourself out of the ghetto by going to college, it's clear to see that the system is set up so that you're fucked while the people lending you money at insane rates or paying your laughable wages are prospering.

I'd love to see your research. Why are you apologizing for the system that put you in debt?

Did you know that 60% of bankruptcies are caused by medical debt? Did you know that uninsured people pay a 300-400% markup on the services they need? That higher education costs more than 400% what it did in the 80s? That 40% of Americans make less than minimum wage was in the 60s?

Start a thread if you want to reply. It may be educational. The truth is that consumer overspending is about as rampant as blatant welfare abuse, which is to say it's a myth perpetuated by wealthy people to distract from the real theft going on in this country.

Guest isaki

9VKWsQy.png

this guy has been posting the same thing for ages, he poses his little teddy thing next to things and writes a suiting caption like the one above

YouTube of song by favorite artist: No Likes

Quote by favorite philosopher: 1 Like

Bought new shoes: 15 Likes

Photo of fancy dinner: 25 Likes

Photo of new couple: 50 Likes

Photo of baby: 200 Likes

Archived