IGNORED

Ragasalim - Apis Melliferat

malaria

Guest active galaxies

An apt description. The main problem with this is that (aside from the lovely backwards tone fade-out after the 4-min mark), there is zero progression in this track at all. You set up all the main components right from the start but then there is nothing from 0:20-4:00 that the listener hasn't heard in the first 20 seconds.

Solution: hire better bees?

I agree with Bezhin. This is just a slowed down sample that loops around 8 times and that's it. I'm positive you can get more out of this if you really wanted to. And like Bezhin said, that reversed guitar at the end sounds really nice. Why don't we get to hear that some more?

TBH it's kind of boring to listen to on its own for the reasons the other's said. The main sound is really cool, though. Would probably work much better in the context of being a soundtrack for a cool abstract animation or something. Either that or if it was like...one minute in length

Thanks for listening guys. I definitely see/hear your points. I originally wanted to make a video for this song to make it more of an experience, but I'm in China right now and it's pretty hard to navigate the internet. Honestly though, it is a loop, and I do enjoy loops. The guitar part is just there to serve as a not-so out of place transition.

This is just a soundcloud track, so I'll try to spice it up with your suggestions before it gets included on a bandcamp collection.

Thanks again guys!

Archived