IGNORED

passing dwi stops

jules

holy fucking shit. 4 cups of jungle juice. 3 beers and 3 shots of tequila and just beat 3 dwi tests. wtf.

someone looking out for me tonight. damn.

I was actually ok but by law I was definitely under the influence. it was less than a mile from my house. still trembling. more out of nervousness than anything else. my drinks were over a long period of time but still...

I feel like I got away with one but I wasn't putting anyone in jeopardy, I felt fine. don't drink and drive at all folks. at all.

not worth it. stop doing that. pay over a thousand bucks in fines and five years probation. they can keep you in jail for a whole weekend! if they wanted to. I've never been caught but I stopped. two friends have been busted and shit sucks. mandatory breathalyzer machines in your car after first dui I think. washington state though.

they can keep you in jail for a whole weekend!

lol american drink driving laws are so lax. that amount of booze in your system in the UK could very possibly land you in jail for a couple of years.

I can just imagine how great it must have felt to arrive home unscathed by the flabby arm of the law. Wow.

I know one shouldn't recommend driving under the influence but personally I'm more liable to cause an accident driving after I've just woken up than after a few brewskies.

they can keep you in jail for a whole weekend!

lol american drink driving laws are so lax. that amount of booze in your system in the UK could very possibly land you in jail for a couple of years.

shit!

yeah man, if you're a normal sized bloke you can probably get away with having like, 2 beers....but even then you're risking serious trouble. best just to not bother at all really.

wow i was wasted last night and had drunk stupid unprotected sex but at least i didn't drive!! Never drive! Ever!

but seriously how to people who don't live in a pedestrian geared like new york or berlin party? LA must be a nightmare for DWIs

edit: now that I think about it, i've driven drunk maybe twice, but it required all my focus. no music, no one else in the car, just me and the road.

I got into an accident once while drunk. It was just after the cops had left when they were camped out for a DWI stop for a party I was at. I was following my friend's car back to his apartment when he came to a quick stop on a hill and *BAM* my car looked like it had been hit with a bazooka. One look at it, and you would say it's totaled, but it still somehow ran. To make matters worse, it was my friend's birthday. We drove like ninjas to an empty lot down the street from his place and dealt with it the next morning. My car was leaking antifreeze, I couldn't believe it was NOT totaled and it's a miracle not a single cop saw us. I don't drive drunk anymore.

holy fucking shit. 4 cups of jungle juice. 3 beers and 3 shots of tequila and just beat 3 dwi tests. wtf.

someone looking out for me tonight. damn.

I was actually ok but by law I was definitely under the influence. it was less than a mile from my house. still trembling. more out of nervousness than anything else. my drinks were over a long period of time but still...

I feel like I got away with one but I wasn't putting anyone in jeopardy, I felt fine. don't drink and drive at all folks. at all.

you're a father and you're going around drunk driving? the fuck is wrong with you?

I got into an accident once while drunk. It was just after the cops had left when they were camped out for a DWI stop for a party I was at. I was following my friend's car back to his apartment when he came to a quick stop on a hill and *BAM* my car looked like it had been hit with a bazooka. One look at it, and you would say it's totaled, but it still somehow ran. To make matters worse, it was my friend's birthday. We drove like ninjas to an empty lot down the street from his place and dealt with it the next morning. My car was leaking antifreeze, I couldn't believe it was NOT totaled and it's a miracle not a single cop saw us. I don't drive drunk anymore.

lol, good story.

driving like ninjas to an empty lot down the street, nice imagery right there.

Did you get breath tested jules ? Here that's what they do, none of that sobriety test bullshit, which i could probably pass after dunking myself in rum. I mean simple people can't count backwards whilst sober, how on earth are they going to do it after imbibing alcohol. This then, makes you question whether some people should be allowed to hold a licence at all.

Anyway, my takeaway from this post is. GET A FUCKING TAXI YOU CHEAPSKATE ! ! It's not worth the hassle of losing your licence.

The only time I ever had to take a breathalyzer was when I got pulled over on my way home after a party and had a headlight out. Luckily I knew I wasn't in shape to leave when I wanted to, so I hung out and smoked a lot of weed with my friends at the party. I blew a .06 (legal limit is .08) but was high as hell. The cop gave me a warning about my headlight and sent me on my way.

I've been stopped a couple of times whilst quite high on weed. Once was because proper insurance hadn't been paid on the car and I was unlucky enough to have a cop car in front of me who decided to run the plates through his computer. The other time was just a random check, both times I could leave without any trouble.

Maybe I was just lucky. Can only hope that they don't start getting wise on how to spot stoners.

if you weren't drunk, why were you pulled over three times?

one of my friends smashed into a fence (or something, i don't remember the details) while drunk driving. he didn't get arrested because he played it off cool. being sober is relatively easy to fake if you have enough experience with being drunk.

They most likely had roadblocks set up to look for people drunk driving because of the holiday weekend. Everyone has to stop at those...

ah, i forgot those existed. i've never seen one in florida.

Archived