IGNORED

Danny Dyer is an absolute bastard.

chassis

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fackin 'ell, Mo!

in this episode he and Mo are to spend the night in 'the woods'.

Dyer needs a shit after eating some cold baked beans and Mo tells him to shit in a bit of cling film... so he can take it with him, lol..

but Dyer can't do it, pussies out on the whole thing and gets a Taxi home.

classic episode. :emotawesomepm9:

Mo (the thug guy) is a bit of a Psycho. just a bit!

Danny Dyer is alright, imo. doesn't really offend me at all.

he can seem a bit of a dick, I spose, but then so can most people, in their own individual dickish little ways.

Fackin 'ell, Mo!

in this episode he and Mo are to spend the night in 'the woods'.

Dyer needs a shit after eating some cold baked beans and Mo tells him to shit in a bit of cling film... so he can take it with him, lol..

but Dyer can't do it, pussies out on the whole thing and gets a Taxi home.

classic episode. :emotawesomepm9:

I seen this episode and very amusing indeed. This Mo charachter is def the real deal, no doubt. As for Dyer? All mouth and no action.

3 of my 4 local pubs are filled with Danny Dyer's, I drink in the fourth but occasionally get drugs from Danny in the 1st, 2nd but never the 3rd (that's The Swan and is psychoville)

[

I wish to puke in Danny Dyer's mouth, not in a sexual way.

if so, post pics pls

Yeah, I mean, I get that you don't want to do it in a sexual way, but is it ok if others sexualize it after you're done?

Also who the fuck is Danny Dyer?

I mean, I even took the time to read his wikipedia page, but it just seems like an amalgamation or a composite of various stereotypical English people. I cannot grasp the essence of his personality. It would probably help if someone could puke in his mouth and post pics.

Archived