IGNORED

Danny Dyer is an absolute bastard.

chassis

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, i'm english/british and I don't find them funny, either. but then I am a miserable cunt, so... :smile:

also, what has any of this got to do with danny dyer? lol ...

no, i'm english/british and I don't find them funny, either. but then I am a miserable cunt, so... :smile:

Tim Roth as your pic, you're obviously a cunt.

Tim Roth as your pic, you're obviously a cunt.

lol

did you draw yours, yeah?

it's shit.

:smile:

See post #1

Actually don't, it's a bloody atrocity.

not watched it yet.

saw a bit of one that kaini posted i think.

can't stand the accent, though. it really grates with me (is that racist? / nationalist? - it's just a sound i don't like really.)

..dunno why. maybe i was irish in a past life.. :)

btw, i thought i liked danny dyer. but checking out his twitter he seems like a bit of a prick!

funny, tho.

those lot seem to love him, anyway, in a weird way.

I just watched Human Traffic. Did anyone notice the RDJ lookalike DJ or were ponytailed redheaded DJ's in abundance in the nineties? Also, I thought Danny D was pretty charming.

Yeah, not all of that movie has aged equally well but Moff's pretty great, even if it is apparently Dyer playing himself.

Also I'm following him on Twitter now and it's somehow entertaining, just a guy dishing out tons of abuse essentially but he can take it too. Funnier than the stuff in the opening post for sure.

Yeah, ol' Dyer in Human Traffic is definitely his best performance to day. Mainly because, as you mentioned, his character is pretty much just him.

Haven't seen the film in just over 4 years - this was me leaving Kaen a voice message when I last watched it (ps. this isn't my normal voice !):

Voicemail__2_.mp3

Also I'm following him on Twitter now and it's somehow entertaining, just a guy dishing out tons of abuse essentially but he can take it too. Funnier than the stuff in the opening post for sure.

yeah, his 'definitions of...' are quite funny.

I assumed at first he was just randomly slagging people off, which is why I said he seems like a bit of a prick before. but apparently these are people who've actually gone to him taking the piss and trolling him first. so fair play.

i'm pretty sure he writes all the @TheMockneyCook tweets aswell... which are hilarious, too. - just taking the piss out of Jamie Oliver constantly. lol

I can't handle Dyer. He just seems like a two bob version of my older brother Dave. I liked him in Severance but as I despise Human Traffic he was doomed to be hated by me from the get go.

I used to hate him with a passion though. As time as worn on I wouldn't say I warmed to him... maybe pity would be a better word... I think I pity him more these days.

Yeah, ol' Dyer in Human Traffic is definitely his best performance to day. Mainly because, as you mentioned, his character is pretty much just him.

Haven't seen the film in just over 4 years - this was me leaving Kaen a voice message when I last watched it (ps. this isn't my normal voice !):

I can imagine how many times people did this shit when that movie came out. lol

I can't handle Dyer. He just seems like a two bob version of my older brother Dave. I liked him in Severance but as I despise Human Traffic he was doomed to be hated by me from the get go.

I used to hate him with a passion though. As time as worn on I wouldn't say I warmed to him... maybe pity would be a better word... I think I pity him more these days.

I thought the depiction of ecstasy was pretty honest and liked that about the movie.

• 2 months later...

Archived