IGNORED

Gothic king cobra's music

Guest Rambo

Wow

Where to start? This is remarkable stuff.

From the dense atmosphere of Satanic Stoners to the sheer confused euphoria of Love addiction. There is something for everyone here. Dig in.

http://www.tunecore....usic/king_cobra

edit. His latest piece The Darkness (available on itunes)

Liner Notes: The long awaited new album if finally hear The Darkness has been a year in the making and will blow your mind and redefine metal my 4th CD is finally hear check it out and prepare for The Darkness to consume your mind and sole.

I've been following Josh on Youtube and Facebook for months now - he's simply incredible. It's not just the music, it's his style... his smoking... his attitude to love (somewhat tempered since he got a girlfriend)... his forced to go to job corp/kicked out of job corp saga... his home-made cobra-based religion... his homemade drinks...

It's all utterly fantastic. It's too bad his old youtube channel was hacked, because there were HOURS of golden moments. Fucking love you Josh.

LOL someone reupped this classic:

https://www.youtube....h?v=f7RayJVVM98

I really did cut out at least 5 minutes of him trying to make his shitty chi ball, the original video is excruciatingly long

But it's actually diminished for that imho

10 thousand times yes.

For goodness sake chaps, if you aren't familiar with this guy already, please get in there. It's a treasure trove

danzig of the 21st century. ALL HAIL

He is very Danzig-esque. A few months ago when he was incarcerated at Job Corps he was working out quite a lot, got tonk and started posting a lot of shirtless pictures to Facebook.

40668_151610558185739_7174288_n.jpg

he has a girlfriend, there is hope for everyone

That's a recent development. I think he met her at Job Corps. A lot of his songs are about how much he hates "love", which in Josh's world means "stalking girls from high school." In some of his old videos he spoke about how he got in trouble for stalking girls from school and how much he regretted it.

Archived