IGNORED

Million Dollar Extreme's Youtube account got pulled down

gmanyo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

this article makes zero actual reference to the show being cancelled, beyond just the headline and some un-sourced lines in article ... 

there was the mention it was cancelled tho on the recent hydewars vid with sam and chuck in car ... 

so maybe it's legit ? it's probably legit. 

Fucking retards, the show attacked everyone. AS are fucking pussies. "Oh no there's a show on TV on Fridays at 12:15 at night that says things that my personal ideology is scared of"

Give me a break. The show was fucking excellent

I mean, remember when you called Obama a "dumb nigger" and you got suspended?

Oversensitive PC Police are out to get you! Wake up!

"Hey man, we're just telling it like it is...sorry if you can't handle it."

Sam is pretty casually racist in his personal life, including the video I linked, so I don't really see that playing well with any organization.

I like their style of comedy and I eagerly await their book this month, but Sam kind of fucked it all up. When I watched these Hydewars videos it revealed just how misguided and kind of dumb he is. He became a misinformed Trump dick-rider and it bit him in the ass.

Not to mention, satire has the function of calling out hypocrites and giving the underdogs the voice to fight back. That's kind of hard to pull off when you become as gullible as the people you've gained recognition making fun of.

Guest bitroast

is there any possibility that hydewars is elaborate trolling in this gullible internet age? or am i being trolled by thinking that? 

um. definitely when charles in board and nonstop laughing at the ridiculousness of what they're saying. absolutely i'm agreeing with you it's more continued trolling/joking. 

lol @ zeff and anyone else who chimes in with " thank god finally people speaking the truth on the internet!! " esque comments, ie. literally " uncannily accurate some of their social observations are " lolol

is there any possibility that hydewars is elaborate trolling in this gullible internet age? or am i being trolled by thinking that?

Parts of it are just trolling for sure. It really does sound like Sam actually believes millions of illegals voted though...

Fucking retards, the show attacked everyone. AS are fucking pussies. "Oh no there's a show on TV on Fridays at 12:15 at night that says things that my personal ideology is scared of"

Give me a break. The show was fucking excellent

I mean, remember when you called Obama a "dumb nigger" and you got suspended?

Oversensitive PC Police are out to get you! Wake up!

"Hey man, we're just telling it like it is...sorry if you can't handle it."

look lmfao, I know this happened, but I don't even remember what context I said it in and I can assure you I'm not actually racist, so honestly I don't care and don't really see your point

so my response is: lighten up, the show was fucking great.  

I mean what are the legitimate problems with it where it needs to be censorship?  Why would anyone condone censorship?

And don't fool yourself - this IS censorship, yeah they're a private company, but I can assure you there are people there who wanted it to happen but it's only not happening literally because of rampant SJWism

um. definitely when charles in board and nonstop laughing at the ridiculousness of what they're saying. absolutely i'm agreeing with you it's more continued trolling/joking. 

lol @ zeff and anyone else who chimes in with " thank god finally people speaking the truth on the internet!! " esque comments, ie. literally " uncannily accurate some of their social observations are " lolol

That comment I made is not even remotely analogous to "thank god finally people speaking the truth on the internet" I have no idea what you're talking about.  There are many excellent parts of MDE that have nothing to do with ideology, observations on some of the strange (i.e. retarded) ways people behave and think.  That's the point of it, literally, I don't see why you are all making this so fucking ideological, it's pathetic

what I'm saying is: their impressions of the speech and internal reasoning of the very specific types of people they're targeting are great.  

Edited by Zeffolia

Btw, Zeff I like you man, I'm just saying the "hey it's just a joke, lighten up" defense is irrelevant when there are actual real-world stakes at hand

There are no "real-world stakes at hand" it's a late night comedy TV show that lasts 15 minutes.  The fact that they're making people this mad and overreactionary with a 15 minute sketch TV mini-show is in itself laudable 

it probably had more to do with an important sector of the MDE fanbase being edgelord twitter trolls than with the content of the show itself

I'd say so. MDE's Reddit page is like all 15 year olds talking about alt right stuff. It's like, damn, maybe parental advisory isn't such a bad idea after all.

The whole "World Peace is mysoginist, im boycotting the channel" just screams "hey ladies I'm one of the good guys, look at me" and is exactly the kind of thing MDE makes fun of so well.

flol @ the backwoods vid.

song at the end is cool too.

hate when MDE has a cool song in the vid cuz pretty sure ill never know what it is

It says it in the description! They usually list the songs down there.

you're right!! thanks1!   it wasnt there last night lol!