IGNORED

Bloc; Rebooted

Guest BLOCwknd

Guest BLOCwknd

Returning full-circle to the underground setting from whence it came, Bloc re-boots with ten shows in a new studio venue in London.

The featured artists for these shows are an inspiration to Bloc and make it what it is. Respect to them for their support.

We hope you can join us in 2013.

Love, Bloc

Bloc Series 1

Sat 09/03/13 Model 500 + Juan Atkins – DJ

Sat 30/03/13 Omar S

Sun 31/03/13 L.I.E.S: Ron Morelli, Steve Summers, Svengalisghost & Delroy Edwards Shackleton + Appleblim

Sat 20/04/13 Bodyhammer: Hercules aka Marshall Jefferson

Sat 04/05/13 Egyptian Lover + Beverly Hills 808303 aka I-f

Sun 05/05/13 50 Weapons: Cosmin TRG + A Made Up Sound

Sat 25/05/13 Surgeon + Scion & Tikiman

Sun 26/05/13 Green Velvet

Sat 01/06/13 Man Parrish

http://www.bloclondon.com

bloc.jpg

Hello BLOCwknd, you're not going to attempt another festival in London at any point again are you? Because that would be a really rubbish idea.

Can someone give a straight answers as to why there cant be a BLOC weekend in Butlins.

Cause, you know, they were good.

This

Once you forgot you are at Butlins, they were great.

The main thing that freaked me out were THE FUCKING MASSIVE SEAGULLS THAT SWARM AFTER EVERY CHIP THAT IS DROPPED. Other than that, yeah, brillo.

Would be interested in going to the Surgeon gig, and the appleblim / shacleton one.

I think revealing details of the venue would be a good idea at this point. Last "secret London location" gig I went to ended up being in Peckham. FML.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone give a straight answers as to why there cant be a BLOC weekend in Butlins.

This

Such a shame they just didn't stick with that format. Guess it's down to the whole out growing butlins thing

This

Such a shame they just didn't stick with that format. Guess it's down to the whole out growing butlins thing

Out growning Butlins? Right so lets move somewhere with loads of room.....London.

This

Out growning Butlins? Right so lets move somewhere with loads of room.....London.

lol :p

in any case, the whole bullshit about 'outgrowing Butlins' was exactly that - bullshit.

My guess is that Butlins told them to piss off, for reasons that are obvious.

They flew too close to the sun with London, I'd love another Butlins it was bloody fail-safe.

I doubt Butlins told them to piss off, off season sell out weekend/everyone drinking for 3 days...

They flew too close to the sun with London, I'd love another Butlins it was bloody fail-safe.

I doubt Butlins told them to piss off, off season sell out weekend/everyone drinking for 3 days...

Yeah but also dealing with negative attention due to noise, rowdy visitors in town, plus drugs and vandalism.

Not exactly representative of the family friendly vibe Butlins has.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived