IGNORED

Messing about with a found USB-Stick

Terpentintollwut

th_CreepedOut1.gif

lol.

how'd you reverse-engineer their facebook?

dead easy if you've got pictures that happen to have already been uploaded to facebook.

edit: OP delivered!

how does one do this? i thought most facebook pictures are unsearchable with google and the like. I know of image matching search queries, but beyond this i'm curious

Post their photo here and then we will do MSPaint drawings of them and create a tumblr of the photos and then send them the link via facebook.

THIS x50000000000

Yes, this is clearly the most reasonable answer... why else bring it up on WATMM

Post their photo here and then we will do MSPaint drawings of them and create a tumblr of the photos and then send them the link via facebook.

THIS x50000000000

Yes, this is clearly the most reasonable answer... why else bring it up on WATMM

WATMM approaching 4chan territory except we don't say "beta" and "fag" all the time.

th_CreepedOut1.gif

lol.

how'd you reverse-engineer their facebook?

dead easy if you've got pictures that happen to have already been uploaded to facebook.

edit: OP delivered!

how does one do this? i thought most facebook pictures are unsearchable with google and the like. I know of image matching search queries, but beyond this i'm curious

Facebook definitely is searchable by Google, I think the person's profile needs to be set to public though. And you'd use http://images.google.com/ to search. Or you could use http://www.tineye.com/

Create a fake Facebook profile and use one of their photos as a profile photo and them send them a friend request.

I thought of that one too... it's hilarious but not very Karma-friendly (also kind of illegal, I believe)

On the subject of sherlock holming data;

If you happen to study in a conservatory where they lend out fieldrecording devices such as zoom h4n mic's to the students, you can retrieve deleted recordings from the used sd cards. Got a shit load of usable instrument recordings with the occasional band discussion in between.

Brilliant! Will do this. Should work with cameras as well!

Oh man that's fucking tempting ... I'm thinking about it.

I could print those as well and set up a proper exhibition at art school... :biggrin:

As far as sending them their own un-deleted pictures back, that's a weirdo-move but not a legal issue, but leaking their private pictures probably is. That's the issue I'm having with this.

Which software did you use to retrieve the data?

A freeware-tool called Pandora

As far as sending them their own un-deleted pictures back, that's a weirdo-move but not a legal issue, but leaking their private pictures probably is. That's the issue I'm having with this.

if you found them online by a reverse image search, there's no illegality here - they uploaded them to the internet publicly,

if you found them online by a reverse image search, there's no illegality here - they uploaded them to the internet publicly,

I didn't, one was included in that html, the rest is probably set to private or isn't online at all.

i cant help but feel incredibly dirty for reading this.

no wonder our culture is so paranoid.

proud to be an earthling.

my suggestion: let it go.

I vote for MS paint portraits. We would be interpreting leaked photos, not fucking with the originals. It does feel more like a duty of 4chan though.

I think terpentintollwut should not show, but describe his favourite photos to the tiniest of details, and then watmm should make mspainted interpretations of said descriptions

Okay here goes

"JPEG Image (697).jpg"

Unknown Artist, 2012

The picture's main focus is a dude in the foreground whose upper body fills out the right portion of the frame. He is standing facing to the left, with his head tilted in the direction of the camera. He gives a sleazy look to the camera, too. He's got medium length light brown-ish hair and is wearing a purple T-Shirt, a watch and a ring. He has a tattoo on his forearm, "HEATHEN"-something, Greek letters. Probably a band of sorts.

In the middle ground, hilariously, a family was captured by mere accident in a fairly stupid moment whilst all holding hands: The woman, slightly overweight, is wearing blue clothing, carrying some pink purse of sorts and gives a look that implies she is staring at something in the distance she can't understand, trying to figure out what it is. The husband looks like Larry David. He's wearing a white base-cap, a sweater and a T-Shirt that says "BAND of SKULLS". The boy just looks featureless altogether while the girl has an expression that is a mixture of pout and/or general stupor.

There is part of a roller coaster in the background, an American snack-bar and a Bavarian looking fake building facade that is most likely just the eye-catcher for a place where beer could be bought at ridiculous prices.

Good luck!

I think terpentintollwut should not show, but describe his favourite photos to the tiniest of details, and then watmm should make mspainted interpretations of said descriptions

Okay here goes

"JPEG Image (697).jpg"

Unknown Artist, 2012

The picture's main focus is a dude in the foreground whose upper body fills out the right portion of the frame. He is standing facing to the left, with his head tilted in the direction of the camera. He gives a sleazy look to the camera, too. He's got medium length light brown-ish hair and is wearing a purple T-Shirt, a watch and a ring. He has a tattoo on his forearm, "HEATHEN"-something, Greek letters. Probably a band of sorts.

In the middle ground, hilariously, a family was captured by mere accident in a fairly stupid moment whilst all holding hands: The woman, slightly overweight, is wearing blue clothing, carrying some pink purse of sorts and gives a look that implies she is staring at something in the distance she can't understand, trying to figure out what it is. The husband looks like Larry David. He's wearing a white base-cap, a sweater and a T-Shirt that says "BAND of SKULLS". The boy just looks featureless altogether while the girl has an expression that is a mixture of pout and/or general stupor.

There is part of a roller coaster in the background, an American snack-bar and a Bavarian looking fake building facade that is most likely just the eye-catcher for a place where beer could be bought at ridiculous prices.

Good luck!

totally doing this.

Okay here goes

"JPEG Image (697).jpg"

Unknown Artist, 2012

Good luck!

totally doing this.

Not enough attention on dude, more on hair and facial features please.

He's got a somewhat pointy nose, light colored eyebrows and is squinting his eyes a little. His mouth is rather small in comparison to the nose. You can tell he shaved off his sideburns about a week prior to the photo as they are growing back bur aren't really defined, like the rest of his hair - it's kind of tousled and all over the place, can't tell whether it's a hip hairstyle or not. He's got no ear-lobe. He looks a bit like a hedgehog altogether, but in a way that doesn't disqualify him from being the sunny surfer-beach-boy type that he seems himself as and that regular girls tend to like.

Archived