IGNORED

Girl trying to get her surgery funded

Squee

I'm gonna use this whole fraud thing as an excuse to be a cynical misanthrope.

Isn't that what ex-girlfriends are for?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, I'm confused...

i was not saying that your post wasn't great, i just found the interaction which i quoted amusing. tbqh i have not read the rant post to which compson was most likely referring to as i was too busy flolling. are you canadian?

Wait, I'm confused...

i was not saying that your post wasn't great, i just found the interaction which i quoted amusing. tbqh i have not read the rant post to which compson was most likely referring to as i was too busy flolling. are you canadian?

Yeah, but why male models?

Male-Model-Renato-Ferreira-male-models-2

ah, ok.

Great post Adieu.

flol

?

you said "ah, ok" to which compson said "great post adieu" and i couldn't help but flol.

I think he was referring to my rant, but okay.

i realise that but it was the... oh forget it.

lol!

Anyways, glad I decided to stumble in to this thread again.

I admit I didn't really suspect very strongly that this was fake but I am glad it turned out to be. Mostly because she wrote that she had lost multiple lawsuits because she was "not really prepared". I mean, if you're in danger of dying you better damn well "be prepared". It'd leave a sour taste in my mouth to help someone when their negligence and irresponsibility regarding their own lives is partly what got them in trouble in the first place (not that I would've donated anyway, but that's more because I'm a cold jerk).

There's so many sick people, why would you give your money to a single sick person when you could use it to fund a project that would help lots of sick people.

If there only was some kind of system that could gather funds from the collective that would then be used to collectively care for the sick.

There's so many sick people, why would you give your money to a single sick person when you could use it to fund a project that would help lots of sick people.

If there only was some kind of system that could gather funds from the collective that would then be used to collectively care for the sick.

Hahaha! You so crazy. If we do that, ATLAS WILL SHRUG.

Yeah kind of, 2 hour drive.

I don't understand, do I sound canadian?

i knew it!

Excuse me, my Lol-meter was off the charts! XD

I'm so sorry.

It's remarkable how little there has been in the media about this. Was this just a case of IndieGogo saying "OK, we've given you the chance to give us documentation and you haven't, so we won't give you the money", or was she somehow found out and they are withholding the evidence because while it's a hoax, they don't want to embarrass her?

It's remarkable how little there has been in the media about this. Was this just a case of IndieGogo saying "OK, we've given you the chance to give us documentation and you haven't, so we won't give you the money", or was she somehow found out and they are withholding the evidence because while it's a hoax, they don't want to embarrass themselves and reveal their "proprietary algorithms" are completely bogus?

fix't that for you

Archived