IGNORED

BBC article - 1913: When Hitler, Trotsky, Tito, Freud and Stalin all lived in the same place

Guest chunky

Guest chunky

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21859771

Just saw this on the bbc's website. Quite an interesting article about all the troublesome people who lived in Vienna in 1913. Fate or what? Just an attractive city for revolutionary minded people? Funny to think of these people relaxing and drinking coffee with their friends, then years later they would be transformed into the world's biggest butchers and murderers? (except Freud who damaged specific institutions rather than murder people)
Wonder what it would have been like to meet these people for coffee when they were still young, just before the horrors of WWI.

_67006500_vienna-624getty.jpg

_67042455_vienna_map624.jpg

_66744631_landtmann.jpg

_67055893_bflickr.jpg

Must have been something in the coffee. Evil coffee.

please stay on topic

i bet Hitler's poop had an oaky bouquette with chunks of raisin in it

It is YOU who is off topic Limpy.

Were they Costa or Starbucks?

please stay on topic

Eww that's so gross you're wondering what kind of raisins were in Hitler's poop? Dude that's so gross

please stay on topic

Eww that's so gross you're wondering what kind of raisins were in Hitler's poop? Dude that's so gross

You made me wonder Limpy, YOU MADE ME!!! *imagines Hitler taking a shit* EW!!!

I thought this was going to be the premise of a new BBC sitcom....

Heil Honey I'm Home was a sitcom in 1990 about the fictionalized lives of Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun as if they were living in an apartment and acted like any old husband and wife. They must also avoid the crazy antics of their Jewish neighbors, the Goldsteins.

This show is famous for having only 1 epsiode before it was eventually pulled from TV stations.

if you killed hitler would you kill just as many people as he did by preventing survivors from going on to new lives and having children with different people? kill meaning prevent from existing

Guest theSun

interesting article

i wish they were somehow able to find more accounts of these influential people chatting at lunch

Guest No Pomo

Too lazy to look up source, but It's rumored Karl Marx and the DaDaist founders used to all go to the same Coffee shop in Berlin at one point.

Archived