IGNORED

unteleportedman/Jon Don

Guest unteleportedman

Guest unteleportedman

I thought it would be nice to share some of the projects I have been working on lately. "Peek Through The Pines" and "Celestial Waters" are the first full recordings I have made in probably over a year. For these new tracks I utilized Ableton for the recording (also used audio interface to input my Juno-106 and motif es-8). Older recordings were made on strictly hardware (digital recorder, synths, workstation). I am so glad that I am starting to work on what I really love again (making music) in my spare time.

Any input, criticism, comments, suggestions, impressions are welcome. Thank you :)

https://soundcloud.com/donadio

fantastic "brave-hop" groove in peek through pines. Who are your influences?

nice use of only the black keys on celestial waters. i was surprised ...

thanks and cool

Guest unteleportedman

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, it really means a lot :)

Some of my influences would be various new wave, italo/euro disco, New Beat, Cabaret voltaire, Richard H. Kirk, early 90s idm and beyond, Plaid, Clark, Yellow magic orchestra, kraftwerk, some minimalism and classical, LFO, Luke Vibert, Martin Dupont, Peter Gabriel, some old school rap, etc.

Archived