IGNORED

Jason Donervan's Great Record Sale of 2013

Guest jasondonervan

Guest jasondonervan

THE LIST

No prices are listed, but if you're a watmmer you can rest assured I'll cut you a good deal. Just tell me what you're interested in and we can take it from there. Buy a few items together and I'll throw in a record or two for you for free. It's all gotta go!

The majority of items listed are in excellent condition or higher (some are still sealed!) - I look after my stuff. There will be a couple of exceptions buried within the list (possibly where something was secondhand when I bought it), but if you have any specific concerns on anything, either drop me a PM or leave a message here and I'll report back to you to confirm quality where necessary.

You may see a few instances in the list where it looks like there are accidental duplicates, but that's not the case... there are multiple copies of certain items for sale.

I'm in the UK, and will ship worldwide (I'll provide postage costs on an individual basis). If the postal service in your country is less than reputable and whatever you buy is valuable enough to worry about, I would highly recommend using a courier service to make sure everything arrives safely.

I'll be doing a CD list eventually, but for now... BUY YOURSELF SOME VINYL!

Guest isaki

interested in women & children box set but wow this is a massive list, I'll probably see some more I like

Guest jasondonervan

Just out of curiosity, why do you have so many copies of Mudian Yo Bach Ke by Punjabi MC?

My memory escapes me, but I most likely received them as promos.

hey bro wat u want for that daedelus somthing bells 12" :>

and the daedleus boom bip donnie darko thing

Will drop you a PM shortly!

interested in women & children box set but wow this is a massive list, I'll probably see some more I like

Cool, just let me know what catches your eye. That set is pretty much pristine, it's the green and gold version.

Same here, just finished playing through the records, even the album you more or less included for free because of its condition actually plays rather well. Although it did take some balls to lower the stylus onto that one. :smile:

But don't let that last bit scare you away from buying jd's records, I got a great deal IMO.

Guest jasondonervan

Glad they turned up ok! And thanks for the testimonial ;)

To everyone else, I'm going to start listing everything between discogs/ebay soon-ish, kinda need to get the ball rolling...

Guest jasondonervan

Cheers vletrmx! :beer:

To everyone who's queried for prices, I am going through them all as quickly as I can so please bear with me while I play catch-up. Also, if you didn't clock it already, anything marked in red has been sold.

• 4 weeks later...

Streetsounds Electro 1,2,4 and 5?

You cant sell those!!!

Electro 5 - particually Knights of the Turntables and Breakers Revenge is the reason why i'm probably here today on watmm. As a little squirt that album changed my life, taught me music wasn't just about twats in pop charts like Wham and Duran Duran. There was more to music than top of the Pops.

Archived