IGNORED

The Rules: Official Discussion & Debate

Joyrex

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't a genuine thread it was just a cheeky little sparkle fairy, testing boundaires. So now it's gone, for being rubbish.

Now you're all going to think that i have a thing against arses that appear as though they have been viewed via a mystical magnifying glass light effect. Perhaps manifested by some mischievous south american diety, with a mojito fueled scheme to bring fundo grande to the world.

Well i do, but still it's nothing personal against the arses and i'm sure that they'll forgive me, as i'm mostly intolerent of rubbish threads about arses.

• 1 month later...

where do deleted posts go? i spent like ten minutes writing up a benedict cuimberbatch post and now the whole thread is gone? what the fuck man

where do deleted posts go? i spent like ten minutes writing up a benedict cuimberbatch post and now the whole thread is gone? what the fuck man

i'm sorry man, truly sorry. I just had to kill that thread. Would have been nice to end it on your second chapter though. As to what happened to your post that you were writing but hadn't posted yet, it would have just died, you could have pressed back in your browser perhaps and copied and pasted the txt from the input box and then lobbied me to reopen it so that you could post it.

I used my once in a while mod overreach power to lock the thread, cause i have a vile hatred for beenadick cumminbatches (as an actor).

I'll reopen the thread, cause i wanna see what zaphod has to say next. But i might spoiler any big pictures of dunderblatch's face.

Thing is though, madame chaos then hid the thread after i locked it. Perhaps she didn't want her favourite actor to see the thread or something (sorry MC, jus speculatin' ;-p). So i feel bad unhiding and unlocking it, I'm gonna piss someone off no matter what i do. -sie-

you closed the thread because you didn't like the subject? how is that a valid reason?

Shit mod.

I think the term your tiny brain is searching for is "being human"

you closed the thread because you didn't like the subject? how is that a valid reason?

Shit mod.

i hate that fucking show joyrex pls

Shit mod.

No the term is "being a cunt"

It's ok, there's always a small demographic that will hate me whatever i do and wherever i am. I've been on the net long enough to know this. It's almost like they're anti-delet... bots. Well unless obel was being funny, in which case, lol. (cue obel telling me that he wasn't being funny and that i'm really a shit mod, in some top button done up on black shirt, industrial music playing in the background, serious face, grump down)

;-] :: [-;

bles yue olL ... somewhat.

edit: Oh lol, he got in before me with exactly the prediction. (unless he was being funny again)

Shit mod.

No the term is "being a cunt"

You are absolutely correct - glad you can look at yourself objectively like that.

Archived