IGNORED

Bulldozers destroy Mayan pyramid in Belize

J3FF3R00

I can't even belize this shit

Oh hohohoho!

I can't belize I didn't think of this joke first.

Massive lol! I'm changing my topic description, thanks to you, Baph :wub:

I didn't realise you could do that. How do you do that?

Guest Frankie5fingers

Believe it or not, I hear there's a condiment that is perfect for rebuilding these ancient temples, it helps the bricks stick back together.

Mayanaise.

This is fucking absurb! WHY ARE THEY BUILDING A ROAD THERE!? seriously, google this shit: 18.217356,-88.584731

It's in the middle of sugar cane field, it's like they assessed the situation and said "you know, it's easier to build around it, but where's the challenge in that? Eh?"

slide_297256_2445589_free.jpg?1368481320

Fucking crazy. Mexico has made Mayan temples key to their tourism industry, there are cruise ship ports literally across the border, in fact there's a major Royal Caribbean port in Costa Maya (named after the fucking temples) I've been to myself that's just 2 and half hours away. This is beyond just outrageous, it's a fucking embarrassment for Belize.

These sites are under Belize government protection?

37886524.jpg

yes it would, and only accept donations in bitcoin. and host the site in russia or somewhere that doesn't give a fluk. Then spam to io9 and other lifesucking hippy sites.

I just realized this would be the perfect time to create a phony nonprofit "save the Belize pyramids!" org.

to the kickstarter!

kickstarter is too official, questions would be asked.

-----

i'm kidding about all this btw, just in case someone does it and then points to this 'admission'

I can't even belize this shit

Oh hohohoho!

I can't belize I didn't think of this joke first.

Massive lol! I'm changing my topic description, thanks to you, Baph :wub:

I didn't realise you could do that. How do you do that?

If you edit your first post in the topic you started, then select "Use Full Editor".

You may need a paid subscription. Not sure tho.

Archived