IGNORED

New supervirus in Middle East

lumpenprol

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch virus? Ill have you know my immune system is ranked in the top of the world, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Taco Bell, and I have eaten over 300 contaminated burritos. I have trained my immune system to destroy any and all intruders and I've had the highest recorded fever in the entire United States. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with threatening me in a CNN article? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of microbiologists across the world and your genetic code is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your protein coat. Youre fucking dead, bucko. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my T-cells. Not only am I extensively trained in consumption of raw and dangerous foods, but I have access to the entire vaccine arsenal of the World Health Organization and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable DNA off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever killing spree was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have stalled your evolution. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over myself and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

CORONAVIRUS WUZ HEAR

Hardly a representative sample. I'll be more concerned if it still has a fifty percent death rate when the sample population includes more young people without other medical complications, not just old men.

Guest cult fiction

This just in: old men dying from mysterious virus

100% of old men to die at some point

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch virus? I’ll have you know my immune system is ranked in the top of the world, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Taco Bell, and I have eaten over 300 contaminated burritos. I have trained my immune system to destroy any and all intruders and I've had the highest recorded fever in the entire United States. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with threatening me in a CNN article? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of microbiologists across the world and your genetic code is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your protein coat. You’re fucking dead, bucko. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my T-cells. Not only am I extensively trained in consumption of raw and dangerous foods, but I have access to the entire vaccine arsenal of the World Health Organization and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable DNA off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” killing spree was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have stalled your evolution. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over myself and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Damn, virus. You gonna get dom'd

*jelly*

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch virus? I’ll have you know my immune system is ranked in the top of the world, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Taco Bell, and I have eaten over 300 contaminated burritos. I have trained my immune system to destroy any and all intruders and I've had the highest recorded fever in the entire United States. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with threatening me in a CNN article? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of microbiologists across the world and your genetic code is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your protein coat. You’re fucking dead, bucko. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my T-cells. Not only am I extensively trained in consumption of raw and dangerous foods, but I have access to the entire vaccine arsenal of the World Health Organization and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable DNA off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” killing spree was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have stalled your evolution. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over myself and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

LOL! :emotawesomepm9:

The virus is patented, so medical scientists are apparently having trouble researching a cure: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-22649922

"We are still struggling with diagnostics and the reason is that the virus was patented by scientists and is not allowed to be used for investigations by other scientists," he said.

wow :facepalm:

i cant stop thinking about how hilarious it would be if the human race died out because of arguments over patents.

then again, maybe the patent holders are the only ones with the antidote

#illuminati

It'd be depressingly characteristic of humanity to wipe itself out in a legal wrangle over patents. It's simultaneously hilarious and something I could kind of see happening. Either way I do hope the new BOC comes out before I shit a lung or get conscripted to stop the advancing zombie hordes

Archived