IGNORED

Nelson Mandela in critical condition

Nebraska

thought he'd be out of hospital by now and they're still saying he's critical. for 94 years old, that can't be good right? i really hope he pulls through.

what 28 years in prison? i mean damn... he's earned 94 yrs old.... it had to happen at some point.

if he does croak will keep us posted, my entire fam live in SA and I'm sure they'll have lots to say about this

what 28 years in prison? i mean damn... he's earned 94 yrs old.... it had to happen at some point.

Yeah, it will be the sad but inevitable end to a remarkable life - I hope he goes out peacefully with family and friends near.

hasn't he been in a critical condition for the better part of a decade? part of me just thinks he's being kept alive because he's an icon of anti-apartheid, but that's my wild mind i guess.

Guest RadarJammer

they should cryo freeze his body while he's still alive and wake him up in ten years when they can reverse aging and make him sexy again

Guest isaki

they are doing that, here is an artist's impression of what he will look like after the post-cryo facelift

450_wax-museum-young-1991517884.jpg

• 5 months later...

Archived