IGNORED

54 Cymru Beats - hidden meaning

zlemflolia

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some dude's interesting and quite plausible interpretation of Come to Daddy (mummy Mix).

Funny, I was just listening to that track yesterday and thought that it's an above average self referential track. Anyway, that guy is probably taking it a bit too far.

Some dude's interesting and quite plausible interpretation of Come to Daddy (mummy Mix).

Funny, I was just listening to that track yesterday and thought that it's an above average self referential track. Anyway, that guy is probably taking it a bit too far.

Maybe, but i think his core ideas are quite possibly what RDJ was trying to get across.

It's amazing really how he can express his feelings so well in a song...

Takes it to a whole new level when the songs actually have meaning as well as being fucking epic

• 1 year later...

At about 2:16 in 54 Cymru Beats, does anyone else hear a quite faint sheeps "Baaaaa!" in the background? I can't un-hear it now, and it would make sense with sheep being such a prevalent part of Wales (Cymru).

Baaaaaaaaaa.

Could ask Rich on Soundcloud I suppose, but it'll get lost in the sea of questions.

At about 2:16 in 54 Cymru Beats, does anyone else hear a quite faint sheeps "Baaaaa!" in the background? I can't un-hear it now, and it would make sense with sheep being such a prevalent part of Wales (Cymru).

Baaaaaaaaaa.

Could ask Rich on Soundcloud I suppose, but it'll get lost in the sea of questions.

lol yeah i can definitely hear it.

@3:32 i hear "humanoid. (somthing that sounds like rich making a sheep noise?). computer beat."

Baaaaaaaaaa.

lol yeah i can definitely hear it.

@3:32 i hear "humanoid. (somthing that sounds like rich making a sheep noise?). computer beat."

Heh, nah. Definitely just a voice sample pitched up and perhaps looped through any of a variety of methods. I guess it could be a sheep, but it sounds artificial.

You can find 'hidden meanings' in anything.

Tell me, what hidden meaning is behind the first track in this mix? (I don't know the trackname or anything, I think I missed it somehow)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived