IGNORED

54 Cymru Beats - hidden meaning

zlemflolia

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then there's that line "saunter in the sequens" - reminds me of a wedding dress as if this female wanted to marry him and he's like damn bch, no

... it's from a piece of software, and actually says "thank you for sampling a sequence".

no

well, i remember reading about it here at this forum. not a music maker, user of such software or visitor to any such related forums - apart from this one - and i can recall someone naming the software quite casually and being completely accepted for what they'd said. subsequently, i'd always heard it as being that.

• 5 weeks later...

i just hear habby bear poppy bear happy bear poppy bear

softening/altering the sequence

i am the voice of your confirmations ..> ?

man that song ends so nasty :rhubear2::rhubear1:

I always consider Mt st michel to be about the missus and mr.

you know

somewhere around the end this line just starts.. yapping

yapping

yapping

i imagined this to be the missus

then this great line comes over it, and weeps it out, which would be the mr. of course.

Has anyone taken the time to figure out what is being spoken on Rushup Edge?

Death Fuck intro: "I just can't live-iv with you."

I just felt my baby move.

Kind of off topic but not really. Has anyone else ever noticed the voice sample @ the end of Phonatacid? (the last 10 seconds) I noticed it for the first time today.. I think it's a conversation between 2 people. Would b interesting to know what they're talking about.

Kind of off topic but not really. Has anyone else ever noticed the voice sample @ the end of Phonatacid? (the last 10 seconds) I noticed it for the first time today.. I think it's a conversation between 2 people. Would b interesting to know what they're talking about.

i don't hear anything :watmm:

Once upon a time there were three bears - Mummy bear, daddy bear...

Once upon a time there were three bears - Mummy bear, daddy bear...

Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyy-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y....

Daddyyyy b-b- - -b-b-bear-rrrrrrrrrr....

BABY Bearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

love love love to the laptop
give me back the speed that i need
way more i can tell you
my mind is lost
between these lines of coke
you wanted weed, despite of me
demand the cloud
he rips all nights shots
slowly the cloud
began to melt around his body
melt… melt…

nice try. this is what it really is:

love love love loved i- loved it.

youre my blue spade that i made

dont know how to tell ya

mind is lost

where it's black and cold

you wanted me;

respected me

beyond the cloud

he rips the rest shut

slowly the cloud

began to melt around his body

and...

and...

heat

closer, but not complheate

Here you can listen to it here

http://puu.sh/4bF1N.wav

I amplified it a bit but you still might not be able to hear it unless you're using good headphones. The talking starts one second in

I amplified it a bit but you still might not be able to hear it unless you're using good headphones. The talking starts one second in

weird I compressed it a bit earlier and couldn't hear a thing

I hear it now in the .wav - it sounds a bit creepy. Some woman singing to herself?

Nicely picked up. I noticed the sample but can't remember what it's from?

• 4 months later...

I thought it was something like "SWITCHING TO SUBTERRANEAN SEQUENCE" like new stage in some old computer game

I thought it was "I'm just a machine switching sounds to make a sequence.".

Guest Mononoke

Death Fuck - Very start, also at 2:27 (sounds almost like reversed speech), again at 3:32, 3:53, 4:35, 5:01

Very start - female voice saying "I just felt the baby moving". The voice is forwards, the reverb is reversed.

The rest - male voice saying "I [???] you [???]". I think there are a couple different variations, and one might end in "Suck my dick" but I'm not sure. The lines tend to start with either "I cut you open [???]" or "I fuck you [???]"

3:55 sounds like "I'm talking on your modulator", followed by a variation about talking on something else.

I amways thought it said in death fuck-

"I just felt my (or the) baby moving"

then when it hits the skitter skattery dub part with the manipulated male vocals

"I'm cutting off your line to her

I'm cutting off your cord to her" x2

Thought it was about a baby being born, which is the most mental thing that a human can endure.

Dunno.

I amways thought it said in death fuck-

"I just felt my (or the) baby moving"

then when it hits the skitter skattery dub part with the manipulated male vocals

"I'm cutting off your line to her

I'm cutting off your cord to her" x2

Thought it was about a baby being born, which is the most mental thing that a human can endure.

Dunno.

It's not the most mental thing a human can endure

Cluster headaches are

Archived