IGNORED

Rampant On A Field Of Orange

nice melodies, needs more oomph imo - deeper kick drum, fatter snare, more pronounced overall groove. but has some very pretty moments, and i enjoyed overall. thanks for sharing :)

Thanks BCM..erm, I mean 2WV. Does that stand for something? I agree about the oomph bit, my stuff usually lacks the lower end. I blame it on my set up :P I'll try to add some extra bass with my new project, Cybertone.

Sorry boss! I didn't see you post this originally. I like the track you've posted here. It sound orange to me. I like that big sweeping delayed synth and the clickety clackety percussion. Contrary to what 2WV said it sounds relatively full on my studio monitors but not sure on a full size stereo how it would be, RE the low end (my monitors only play down to like 50hz lol). Will throw it on my actual stereo later and give er' a flexing in the 20hz range ;)

I like how this track builds in intensity but wasn't sure I reached the full climax it could have had, if that makes any sense...? I like the pretty, glittery fade out.

Downloading the full EP now! Will give thoughts later.

Btw wth BCM change your name? ... So many name changes from the SR WATMMs I don't know what's real anymore lol

Archived