IGNORED

Quick question: what would you do?

goDel

Avoid them.

Them?

People in general, or just women? ;D

Everyone you've ever insulted or who has misunderstood anything you've ever ever said.

This could get pretty lonely so buy a cat/dog (never speak to it or this will have to go too).

You forgot to mention the right hand. I mean, hopefully there's no watmm'er whose needs can be fulfilled by a cat and or dog. Personally, I'll rather have an extra right hand than a cat/dog. Horrible hairy smelly shitters. Cats and dogs, that is.

*mr.Bates furiously to one of those ancient aquagak forum collages*

*poops on keyosc*

Guest RadarJammer

definitely the bruce lee approach. use whatever technique you can to avoid making those waves or settle them quickly

Bruce Lee is the man! 10 bonus points fro bringing Bruce into the thread.

What do you think of the new Ip Man movie?

i'm glad someone asked. I thought the fighting choreography was garbage and I ended up turning it off halfway. I like first one the best.

if you like martial arts films try this one

what do you do when people take you more serious than intended? (or in a metaphor: how to flow when the waves seem to crash)

a. explain yourself (result: prolly being a lameass)

b. "use" it and make people look stupid - even though there might be no-one to catch your drift

c. just suck it up and let that other reality take over existence

d. dunno

e. depends...<insert text>

lets say you're doing small talk and stuff.

ima gonna think about some situation and what i'd do after i get back from work. in the meantime i expect people to post some inane banter in this thread.

don't disappoint me please.

let them know you were just being facetious, briefly apologize if they seem hurt. if they keep getting offended as time goes on, they're probably just canadians.

what do you do when people take you more serious than intended? (or in a metaphor: how to flow when the waves seem to crash)

a. explain yourself (result: prolly being a lameass)

b. "use" it and make people look stupid - even though there might be no-one to catch your drift

c. just suck it up and let that other reality take over existence

d. dunno

e. depends...<insert text>

lets say you're doing small talk and stuff.

ima gonna think about some situation and what i'd do after i get back from work. in the meantime i expect people to post some inane banter in this thread.

don't disappoint me please.

let them know you were just being facetious, briefly apologize if they seem hurt. if they keep getting offended as time goes on, they're probably just canadians.

whoa, whoa... taking it a bit far there aren't you eh? Don't go aboot hurting my feelings eh? lol

"Country:Canada"

definitely the bruce lee approach. use whatever technique you can to avoid making those waves or settle them quickly

Bruce Lee is the man! 10 bonus points fro bringing Bruce into the thread.

What do you think of the new Ip Man movie?

i'm glad someone asked. I thought the fighting choreography was garbage and I ended up turning it off halfway. I like first one the best.

if you like martial arts films try

First ip man is only one worth watching

Simple: just flop your wanger out.

While they try and accurately grasp how the conversation is going you've got time to consider you're next, slightly less pervy, move.

if you like martial arts films try this one

I was watching without much interest, guessing at what was going on. And then i got to the scene where he's under the waterfall, peels of laugher erupted.

Archived