IGNORED

The In Bed Thread

CharlesWatkins

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wet the bed several times when i was a wee boy. it was embarrassing. one of the times i was on field-trip and the children laughed at me. there was no where for me to hide, i was trapped with their insults and emotional abuses; like i had washed ashore on a sea of my own piss; washed onto the beaches of the deserted island of bedwetters shame. i still bare emotional stains (piss stains).

Aw *hugs Redruth*

I'm in bed now. It's a Thursday but I don't have any classes today so I slept until 11. I probably shouldn't have, but I did. Last night I used my phone to set an alarm for my gf who had to get up at 7, neglecting to set myself an alarm for 9 or so. My day is ruined.

nice track buddy, wrong thread but nice track

this is my thread i cant post wtf i want. do yourself a favor and dont resort to calling me "buddy" to try and belittle me. it makes you look like a douche, and you're not my friend. i know your agenda. you already posted the "aliens" picture in that other thread. you're not fooling anyone.

this is my thread i cant post wtf i want. do yourself a favor and dont resort to calling me "buddy" to try and belittle me. it makes you look like a douche, and you're not my friend. i know your agenda. you already posted the "aliens" picture in that other thread. you're not fooling anyone.

lol

Hey Chuck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC9xiCdPoEk

I have no idea what your problem is, your avatar has the aliens guy in so I posted a picture of him in an attempt at light humour. :shrug:

Archived