IGNORED

The In Bed Thread

CharlesWatkins

RULES OF THE THREAD

• participants must be in bed or a location where they normally sleep
  • non bed users not allowed
  • participants must be using WATMM
  • participants must follow the rules or risk being not allowed to post in the thread

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, this better be good. as luck would have it, i was already in the bedroom having sexual touching with a young women friend of mine who i quite like and so then i stopped for a moment to post in the actress thread and then noticed this thread and took a bit longer (a bit too long) to post in the charlie watkins thread and now the mood has changed and it is all your fault charlie watkins. you now own me sexual feelings for this and i expect u to pay now

I am typing this whilst sitting in a chair. I can't be arsed to crawl back in bed to type this, as I have just spent the past hour in bed.

Have I kicked your sand castle?

Lol

I mostly watmm from bed in the morning before work. With one of those ipod thingies. Posting images and youtubes can be a bitch though.

*currently in bed with hands above sheets glued to the ithing*

good morning the watmm

i feel delighted to have stumbled into this thread while slacking off in bed.

off to the coffee compactor machine now... soon..

ok, this better be good. as luck would have it, i was already in the bedroom having sexual touching with a young women friend of mine who i quite like and so then i stopped for a moment to post in the actress thread and then noticed this thread and took a bit longer (a bit too long) to post in the charlie watkins thread and now the mood has changed and it is all your fault charlie watkins. you now own me sexual feelings for this and i expect u to pay now

So you interrupted coitus to post in a Charles Watkins thread (and generally browse WATMM)? She's one lucky lady!

double-thumbs-up.jpg

Is it bad form to WATMM on the examination bed with a doctor's head between your legs?

sometimes i post in watmm while fully engaged in the coituss; i will read threads into her little ears, with a low, breathy whisper and nibble on her soft parts

Hot

sometimes i post in watmm while fully engaged in the coituss; i will read threads into her little ears, with a low, breathy whisper and nibble on her soft parts

try reading the "rare pics of rdj thread" to her, and also describe the pics to her like you would describe them to a blind person.

thank me later!

exactly how little are her ears and what do they smell like

exactly how little are her ears and what do they smell like

play-doh, but i don't think it was emanating from her ears. a women will often smell of play-doh 'down there' when she is sexually aroused

Archived