IGNORED

EPL 13-14

YO303

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blue Peter Cheat

Arsenal and Spurs definitely, Liverpool no. They've made a good start and have an exceptional attack, but they don't have quality in depth and their midfield and defence is decidedly average.

Guest Mirezzi

I might have agreed before I watched fucking West Ham running ramshod all over Spurs. "decidedly average" would be a fairly kind description of Vertongen and Dawson. Sam Allardyce was right. Spurs made him look like an Italian mastermind tactician today. I do like Andy Townsend a lot though.

It's not unreasonable to think Liverpool could mount a challenge. That's just how good they are on the attack, especially with a healthy Coutinho. Same goes for Arsenal if they get Cazorla back and find a place to put him with Ozil.

City will be City, a collection of cunts ready to phone it in at any moment. Moyes is in over his head. Mourinho gave his best centre forward to Everton lol. WTF man. Insane watching a guy you gave out on loan rack up the goals while your three-headed fucking abortion can't do anything. Torres, Ba, Eto'o....lol....

I might have agreed before I watched fucking West Ham running ramshod all over Spurs. "decidedly average" would be a fairly kind description of Vertongen and Dawson. Sam Allardyce was right. Spurs made him look like an Italian mastermind tactician today. I do like Andy Townsend a lot though.

It's not unreasonable to think Liverpool could mount a challenge. That's just how good they are on the attack, especially with a healthy Coutinho. Same goes for Arsenal if they get Cazorla back and find a place to put him with Ozil.

City will be City, a collection of cunts ready to phone it in at any moment. Moyes is in over his head. Mourinho gave his best centre forward to Everton lol. WTF man. Insane watching a guy you gave out on loan rack up the goals while your three-headed fucking abortion can't do anything. Torres, Ba, Eto'o....lol....

that was just a freezing-your-tits-off-in-fucking-anzhi-on-thursday hangover

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh well, bye AVB.

Fucks sake though, we've taken a couple of cuntings, that much is impossible to deny. But it's basically a new team, still. We're only 16 games into the league and they fucking fire him? Seems a bit ridiculous to me. Never mind.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ron Manager

the AVB sacking was pretty bizarre given how tight everything is this year. looks like normal service is slowly being resumed though. i predicted Chelsea would win it, but i wouldn't bet against Man City at the moment. they've got it together, and Pellegrini knows his best team(s) now.

my guess is that we're in for a pretty regular top 6:

1. Man City

2. Chelsea

3. Arsenal

4. Man Utd

5. Liverpool

6. Spurs

Everton playing so well at the moment, but possibly punching above their weight, i don't know if they can sustain it. like everyone else though, i'd love to see them finish high...

Oh well, bye AVB.

Fucks sake though, we've taken a couple of cuntings, that much is impossible to deny. But it's basically a new team, still. We're only 16 games into the league and they fucking fire him? Seems a bit ridiculous to me. Never mind.

this is true - and look we're two points off fourth over halfway through the season. not bad. COYS

• 2 weeks later...

^ Agreed. As much as it pains me to admit they'll probably go on a run at some point, and both Liverpool and Spurs are perfectly capable of shitting the bed. Would be funny to see Everton beat out Moyes for 4th though.

Both the title and CL spot races should be quite exciting. Also only 6 points between relegation and 10th (Villa).

Although it would pain me greatly - to see everton finish above us would be A) a tremendous result for Martinez (whose wiki picture is terrifically lel), who has always been stuck managing truly shite clubs and B) vindication for those of us who felt that Fergie fucked up royally when he picked fucking Moyes as a manager. Fucking useless - I knew he would sign Fellaini, who was always an overrated belgian cocksucker and never deserving of wearing a United shirt.

Guest Ron Manager

i don't think signing Fellaini was necessarily a dreadful move, but the way they did it was farcical... clearly not a priority as they didn't sign him while his significantly-cheaper release clause was still active. most desperate signing ever. but Moyes definitely should have bought Baines instead.

Baines and Fellaini are never deserving of wearing a United shirt. Fellaini especially is fucking awful, whereas baines is simply mediocre but because he's English he gets hyped up.

if we get mata I'll be fucking happier than a pig in shit.

Mata will have the same effect Ozil have in Arsenal, i can see them finishing in the top four .. if they change manager, i cant see moyes getting the best out of creative players like mata, Moyes' teams are always very mechanic and rigid (effective but not top four effective), the proof is in Januzaj and Kagawa, playing them on the left, lol.

Cabaye would be a better buy for United, he is a Moyes kind of player (a better version of arteta)

Mata will have the same effect Ozil have in Arsenal, i can see them finishing in the top four .. if they change manager, i cant see moyes getting the best out of creative players like mata, Moyes' teams are always very mechanic and rigid (effective but not top four effective), the proof is in Januzaj and Kagawa, playing them on the left, lol.

Cabaye would be a better buy for United, he is a Moyes kind of player (a better version of arteta)

I could agree with that if Moyes is going to stay on - I hope to christ he doesn't though.

Guest Ron Manager

baines is simply mediocre but because he's English he gets hyped up.

lol wut? have you seen him playing at any point over the last year? Baines is class. i'd take him at City over any of our full-backs...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived