IGNORED

Online Color Challenge

J3FF3R00

Don't know if it's just my monitor, but I could see a slight gradient in a lot of the squares. Picking the order was partly about having the gradients ascend or descend as necessary.

Probably just my monitor. OR MY EYES!

I don't think that explains it properly. I can essentially see a darkening square either getting shorter or longer depending on the hue.

Based on your information, below is how your score compares to those of others with similar demographic information.

• Your score: 4
  • Age range: 20-29
  • Best score for your gender and age range: -480
  • Highest score for your gender and age range: 444445389

0 ( Perfect Color Acuity )

99 ( Low Color Acuity )

It strained my eyes a lot to look that closely at a monitor. I would like to see where I was wrong. I imagine it was at the furthest end of each spectrum because each line would have 1-2 pieces that looked basically identical. The far right of the last line also confused me the most.

Guest Pennywise

Based on your information, below is how your score compares to those of others with similar demographic information.
99 ( Low Color Acuity )
It strained my eyes a lot to look that closely at a monitor. I would like to see where I was wrong. I imagine it was at the furthest end of each spectrum because each line would have 1-2 pieces that looked basically identical. The far right of the last line also confused me the most.

It shows you a spectrum that tells you what colours you screwed up

99 ( Low Color Acuity )

It shows you a spectrum that tells you what colours you screwed up

Oh ok, that is what that was. I screwed up like 4 on the last magenta/purplish thing. All the others were perfect. Interesting.

I took it again because I knew I could get a perfect.

• Your score: 0
99 ( Low Color Acuity )

I got a 6, some of those purple/bluish colors were a bitch to determine

• Your score: 6
99 ( Low Color Acuity )

Archived