IGNORED

Boc played at metro station in lisbon

Kavinsky

I heard BoC in a pizzeria a while ago. It wasn't even anything from the main albums but something either from the Beautiful Place or Twoism if I remember correctly.

So anyway, yay.

Guest Papillon

In public buildings in Japan you can often hear music like BOC, or Dr Dre, sometimes they play other artists too. The funny thing is they don't censor the bad words since they are in English. I remember I was waiting in line at the emergency room when I broke my wrist and I heard the following lyrics "187 with my dick in your mouth bitch" I lol'd even though I was in pain.

In public buildings in Japan you can often hear music like BOC, or Dr Dre, sometimes they play other artists too. The funny thing is they don't censor the bad words since they are in English. I remember I was waiting in line at the emergency room when I broke my wrist and I heard the following lyrics "187 with my dick in your mouth bitch" I lol'd even though I was in pain.

hah cool post

Guest Papillon

So many aggressive lyrics in bocs music.

Oh I just realized my mistake. It was Dr. Dre or Snoop Dog or one of those collaborative efforts.

So many aggressive lyrics in bocs music.

Oh I just realized my mistake. It was Dr. Dre or Snoop Dog or one of those collaborative efforts.

no mistake, in your original post you state it clearly

• 4 months later...

Just thought I'd mention that Gemini was just used in very exciting scene in Top Gear on BBC2, taking place in a desolate route in the Chernobyl site. Great use of the theme.

Wowow, some great angry knickers in a twist posts. Cool moment Kavinsky; it's really to be treasured that something so beautiful and powerful as farewell fire is played in a public place.

• 3 weeks later...

weird... like 3 years ago someone played (through the speakers) a boc track in a subway station in Buenos Aires, could be this anorther BoC conspiracy?

Archived