IGNORED

Scans needed

Guest rd1994

Guest rd1994

Hello everyone
so, if anyone would be so kind
I recently updated my autechre collection and couldn't find We Are R Y (is that right?) and Quaristice Versions on CD (both for kinda obvious reasons...so I got hodl of them and burned FLAC files to disc. So now all I need is accompanying artwork all the scans I find online are (mostly) of miserable quality so now all I need is the back artwork for both releases (for quaristice the back of the slip case the CD was in not the sleeve where both were in)
so if anyone could hook me up that would be kind
thanks in advance

Guest rd1994

sorry I misworded...I plan on making proper CD sleeves for my CD collection I tried using them...but they just come out pixelated etc. epscially with the small writing

Guest rd1994

I want to cry for this guy - and then laugh a little - oh why, why this

I just feel angry now.

Wordless - fucking wordless.

Sent from my iHole using Tapashhh - now Free

whats the problem?

sorry I misworded...I plan on making proper CD sleeves for my CD collection I tried using them...but they just come out pixelated etc. epscially with the small writing

Yeah, they're not print quality.

I just feel angry now.

whats the problem?

I guess he's lamenting your assumed theft of the music, which I would be really surprised if he's never done the exact same thing at one point... throwing stones in glass houses and all that...

I just feel angry now.

whats the problem?
I guess he's lamenting your assumed theft of the music, which I would be really surprised if he's never done the exact same thing at one point... throwing stones in glass houses and all that...

Yes I have downloaded, however I was 15 years old. And I soon as I got my self a job I made it my task to acquire original music - especially Autechre - I'm not bagging the guy for being a pirate - but for going to such trouble - I mean self made black market cover art - just pay for the real deal dude - do it

the only dude in the world who cares about pixelated autechre prints

I just feel angry now.

whats the problem?

Yes I have downloaded, however I was 15 years old. And I soon as I got my self a job I made it my task to acquire original music - especially Autechre - I'm not bagging the guy for being a pirate - but for going to such trouble - I mean self made black market cover art - just pay for the real deal dude - do it

Who's to say he doesn't have the original (or had it and made the FLACs from that), and doesn't have a scanner? I know I made a lot of DIY CDrs of my vinyl stuff back in the day - it's fun.

Guest rd1994

you got it joyrex...well half of it...I used to have the We Are R Why vinyl but then I head to sell it (money issues) but before I made a vinyl rip on CD and now I need artwork for that and you know the quaristice versions is made form the orignal from a buddys of mine..but neither of us has a scanner so...joyrex got it again :D

Hello everyone

so, if anyone would be so kind

I recently updated my autechre collection and couldn't find We Are R Y (is that right?) and Quaristice Versions on CD (both for kinda obvious reasons...so I got hodl of them and burned FLAC files to disc. So now all I need is accompanying artwork all the scans I find online are (mostly) of miserable quality so now all I need is the back artwork for both releases (for quaristice the back of the slip case the CD was in not the sleeve where both were in)

so if anyone could hook me up that would be kind

thanks in advance

I know watmm user plstik has the Quaristice Versions CD - maybe PM him super-nicely and he'll get the scans for you?

ok can some on send me hi res scans of sean?

this is bc i am a true lover of the music, no ulterior motive. also, scans of rob, full body.

tonight would be perfect for this, my mom is babysitting all night until like 11:30. So, sean pls.

you got it joyrex...well half of it...I used to have the We Are R Why vinyl but then I head to sell it (money issues) but before I made a vinyl rip on CD and now I need artwork for that and you know the quaristice versions is made form the orignal from a buddys of mine..but neither of us has a scanner so...joyrex got it again :D

No problem - it's the experience of being an old fart is why I guess this stuff most of the time - I've done it all before!

• 4 weeks later...

ok can some on send me hi res scans of sean?

this is bc i am a true lover of the music, no ulterior motive. also, scans of rob, full body.

tonight would be perfect for this, my mom is babysitting all night until like 11:30. So, sean pls.

Dear past Alco. This is the future. You may not believe this, but you can now ask Sean directly himself at this very moment. Also Rob.

Past Alco, how does that make you feel?

so something a bit easier here
Can anybone scans me the fractal images of the EP7 artwork I have it myself but no access to a scanner
HQ would be great...I wanna put them up on my wall

I'm lamenting your request for these scans. What size of paper are you going to blow them up to? Don't to it on A4, go the whole hog and get proper poster size prints done at a print shop, then you should frame them in one of those plastic clip frames from Amazon. No half measures. Do it. Obviously the scans should be HQ, but i think it can be done.

Archived