IGNORED

Boxcutter - Gnosis E.P.

cear

Another awesome artist castaway from P.Mu or what??

Not sure why they can't keep artists like this onboard. looking forward to this release!

boxcutter has released most of his eps on different labels, don't worry about it.

Another awesome artist castaway from P.Mu or what??

Not sure why they can't keep artists like this onboard. looking forward to this release!

boxcutter has released most of his eps on different labels, don't worry about it.

All of his albums are planet mu is what I meant I guess!

No sweat, looking forward to this new release. cheers =)

haw yeahhhh

DAMN this sounds fucking awesome? I totally forgot about boxcutter. I used to listen to his stuff back in 2007, I remember it being way harsher sounding back then. This sounds frysh footuristik!

yes, he has changed it up quite a bit. check out his sideproject album as The Host too, it's awesome and totally different.

DAMN this sounds fucking awesome? I totally forgot about boxcutter. I used to listen to his stuff back in 2007, I remember it being way harsher sounding back then. This sounds frysh footuristik!

Have you checked out his most recent full length on p.mu, "The Dissolve"?

I think it's fantastic. Got a nice blend of styles, smooooooth as well. I recommend it!

Have you checked out his most recent full length on p.mu, "The Dissolve"?

I think it's fantastic. Got a nice blend of styles, smooooooth as well. I recommend it!

word checkin in out now

what's this Ken & Ryu thing then? is it some other dude(s) he has collab'd with or just a naming thing? he had one track on The Dissolve that had that as well, TV Troubles I think

Archived