IGNORED

Monty Python to Reunite

BCM

hey, it's the age of people recording whole shows on their phones and uploading them to the net. People should edit all the ones close to the stage into a useful clip for the rest of us. (available before the official one 6 months down the track)

Holographic Chapman

I got the vibe that they may do it for a joke. They said something like, "he'll be on stage in some way" which probably means spiritually, in their minds and their performances as a tribute. But if they could, I bet they'd find a way to make a decent joke of him being a hologram. Maybe a Space JesusBrian.

hey, it's the age of people recording whole shows on their phones and uploading them to the net. People should edit all the ones close to the stage into a useful clip for the rest of us. (available before the official one 6 months down the track)

Yeah, people will experience the show through a 4" window. Like many people already choose to experience any event in their life.

Well are you going to fly me to the O2 arena to see it in person oh spiritual master. (then i get a ticket in the back 1/3 of the venue and can see exactly fuck all unless i look at one of the video screens. Gives up and spends the remaining time plonked down on a barstool, drinking rums and watching live youstream uploads of the event. toasts the azatoth for flying me over.)

• 7 months later...

Archived