IGNORED

Heisenberg kills Paul Walker to make room for Aaron Paul in F&F franchise?

lumpenprol

gonna miss you bro. running scared and your performance in pawn shop chronicles were both exceptional. this generation's keanu reeves, gone too soon.

In the OP photo it looks like there's someone standing in front of the wreck with their legs wide apart and their hands on their head. Probably shouting "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Guest disparaissant

christ i mean i don't want to make fun or anything considering, but he named his daughter meadow? meadow walker? that sounds like a magic the gathering card.

Guest RadarJammer

all you can do is measure someones last moment against what you think their general character deserved and I think his death was appropriate. he didn't seem like the kind of the guy that deserved to get murdered or have a fearful agonizing death or a slow pathetic death. his last moment was probably full of surprise and rapid calculations of muscle memory. an unremarkable death with remarkable looking aftermath. nothing to dwell on.

Archived