IGNORED

Facebook adds a whole bunch of genders

gmanyo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i self identify as cis and i want that cis to carry a negative connotation because i am very conflicted about being a white male over 6 ft who has not had to struggle that much in life. i know i can't change how i am born, but i want facebook to offer a category that allows me to accurately express my self loathing.

i also want new racial categories. ethnic-fluid is what i view myself as. on days i self identify as white, i want people to use "caucasian" slurs against me, as those are days when i feel acute self loathing.

as of right now, facebook is discriminating against me and people like me.

i self identify as cis and i want that cis to carry a negative connotation because i am very conflicted about being a white male over 6 ft who has not had to struggle that much in life. i know i can't change how i am born, but i want facebook to offer a category that allows me to accurately express my self loathing.

i also want new racial categories. ethnic-fluid is what i view myself as. on days i self identify as white, i want people to use "caucasian" slurs against me, as those are days when i feel acute self loathing.

as of right now, facebook is discriminating against me and people like me.

you might want to just join a fetish site because the next step after consensual sexual and racial humiliation is looking for a Sir to poop in your mouth

No, since I'm cis I only want to be intimate with my wife in the privacy of our home. I just feel guilty about it and want people to know when they look at my facebook gender, since i have never had to struggle to express myself sexually. I feel guilty that i am normative.

men can douche. if you weren't so tragically normative you'd know that.

he/she was a second generation transmetal with a non-euclidean sex organ

i was an elephant in human form, aroused only by photos of abandoned factories

we met on tumblr & we had our honeymoon in CISily

lol

you all do realize that you're really just a subroutine of a program, part of a simulacrum, you know, and all this, this, this, this bullshit that you call reality is just a fucking illusion rendered for the illicit amusement of some bulging-eyed thing from beyond Space itself, right? You fucking harp on about your maleness and how silly everyone else is for being different but the joke's on you because some sick alien monster is jacking the fuck off over you. right now! it's doing it right now. and it doesn't cum like normal semen or even that weird codfish semen, no no no, it's like fucking black hole jizz and it's getting all over your fucking little electronic soul this very minute and that bulging-eyed thing is just laughing and laughing with that radially symmetrical, infinitely scythe-fanged O-face that it makes when it cums and you don't even wake the fuck up

I set mine to shitlord, but my preferred pronoun is her, because I'm really trying to understand the female plight.

you all do realize that you're really just a subroutine of a program, part of a simulacrum, you know, and all this, this, this, this bullshit that you call reality is just a fucking illusion rendered for the illicit amusement of some bulging-eyed thing from beyond Space itself, right? You fucking harp on about your maleness and how silly everyone else is for being different but the joke's on you because some sick alien monster is jacking the fuck off over you. right now! it's doing it right now. and it doesn't cum like normal semen or even that weird codfish semen, no no no, it's like fucking black hole jizz and it's getting all over your fucking little electronic soul this very minute and that bulging-eyed thing is just laughing and laughing with that radially symmetrical, infinitely scythe-fanged O-face that it makes when it cums and you don't even wake the fuck up

I'd be flattered.

fancy fancy look at me. I'm this and I'm that. You are that and not this. He's that and also this. But she, oh she's those. watmm people are watmmers, and also a few burner spies on this forum too.

Archived