IGNORED

Facebook adds a whole bunch of genders

gmanyo

lmfao. a new era of gender identity. People just fucking love labelling themselves and each other.

education isn't a bad thing, and with a platform as wide spread as facebook, even the most xenophobic people will begin to realize all teh different variations that exist around them.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how many new clique names will pop up in high school social circles. More alienation and bullying? The world is like a comedy show to me, as I watch it changing.

It's not like everyone is going to go out of their way to use this. It's just there if they feel the need to. Why judge? The truth is that a lot of trans people probably won't even touch it because people tend to, you know, freak the fuck out and kill them over it

Also, it doesn't make sense to call something normal. because what is normal really? So, I get the CIS thing.

I wonder how many new clique names will pop up in high school social circles. More alienation and bullying? The world is like a comedy show to me, as I watch it changing.

That is like saying more bullying happened because of desegregation than would have happened during segregation.

well more labelling is always good for social and psychological profiling. Facebook benefits from it, unless you lie about your labels. They want real information on everything. They've banned me from changing my name and birth date already.

The Big Brother era is coming.

well more labelling is always good for social and psychological profiling. Facebook benefits from it, unless you lie about your labels. They want real information on everything. They've banned me from changing my name and birth date already.

The Big Brother era is coming.

I use a fake name, and I'm a neutrois who prefers to be called her.Oh no! Scary big brother! That shit already came dude.

nope. the Big Brother era is still just the beginning. Web 2.0 is an era of user generated content. Now web 3.0 is the semantic web era, which is making use of all those data (machine learning, etc.). In order to validate the generate content, it is very useful to tie an online identity to a real person. Fake names don't really help, but if they really wanted to find out about your real identity, they can.

Basically right now we don't have the processing power to profile every single person. It's moving toward more accurate and detailed profiling for everyone. We are also trying to bring technology to everyone in this world, so yeah, there is more work to do in becoming more Big Brother-like, but we are working toward it.

People's hate and denial of it doesn't help. You should embrace the reality, and only so you can find comfort and peace in living your life.

ciswhut

the only cis I choose to acknowledge is :cisfor:

The real burning question should be whether big brother or idiocracy will get here first

Im also amazed at how prescient Back to the Future II was, except nowadays we seem to be living in the alternate biff tannen kleptocracy instead of the envisaged 2015.

it should be:

Do you have balls?

Yes [ ]

No [ ]

Many neutrois people have their testicles removed, but keep their penis intact. Would you please be less offensive, and educate yourself shitlord.

it should be:

Do you have balls?

Yes [ ]

No [ ]

Many neutrois people have their testicles removed, but keep their penis intact. Would you please be less offensive, and educate yourself shitlord.

sorry for your loss

it should be:

Do you have balls?

Yes [ ]

No [ ]

sorry for your loss

Freedom is hard to deal with for many. But there is no loss. There is only something to gain. I've accepted the matriarchy, and become a feminist ally. I no longer succumb to the self-inflicted bondage that is the cis male.

Lol at adieu for wikipediaing neutrois for the past thirty minutes, becoming a queer theory scholar, and calling someone offensive.

Please don't insult my existence. Come to the right side of history with me. We can all be friends here. We can all submit to freedom. We can be apart of a unified world. A better tomorrow. Happiness in slavery.

This thread has inspired my inner ciscauc to order my non-white wife to make me a sandwich. While I eat that sandwich I will ruminate on how she has 2 X chromosomes and is therefore a cisfemale/cissexual and how I have X/Y and am therefore a cismale/cissexual.

My friend's older brother (now sister) is transgendered, and applied for a new job under the female name and totally got the job. It put a smile on my face because it shows that there is a future for him/her. Something about justice actually working the way they say it does, etc. etc.

But how do we know it's not just a form of body dysmorphic disorder? Is whoever is in charge of the DSM V just afraid making the same mistake of whoever put homosexuality in there? Plus, they don't remove the prostate. It all seems pretty sketchy.

Archived