IGNORED

I know I'm terrible for deriving a bit of amusement from this...schizo girl confesses to stabbing mom

lumpenprol

What if she's right and her mom was THE DEVIL

fixed that for you

by the way this vid is a bit personal as my roommate in college went schizo and had an elaborate theory about how the head of our writing tutor program was part of a satanic cult that planned to sacrifice him. It was intense.

Guest fiznuthian

fixed that for you

by the way this vid is a bit personal as my roommate in college went schizo and had an elaborate theory about how the head of our writing tutor program was part of a satanic cult that planned to sacrifice him. It was intense.

Yeah it can be very sad.

What happened to your roommate?

I used to know a paranoid schizophrenic who had all these insane theories about how the FBI was monitoring his apartment, and lots of similar theories.

I knew another paranoid schizophrenic who thought he could move shit with his mind.

edit: on account of being crazy I used to be a magnet for crazy.

fixed that for you

Yeah it can be very sad.

What happened to your roommate?

Not sure, unfortunately his delusions were tied up with me (he was also gay and became obsessed with me). So basically when he went fully bonkers with this satanic cult theory he turned to me for help...I got in touch with his family (with assistance from my parents), and his family flew up, picked him up, and took him back to their hometown.

After that he used to try to call me at odd hours of the night, I wouldn't take his calls. Last I heard he attempted suicide by jumping in front of a car. For obvious reasons it was deemed best that I have no further contact with the guy.

Hence why I have a pretty black sense of humor about this kind of stuff. I'm quite sympathetic (in regards to the need for treatment) but...what can you do other than sort of be amazed at it, and shake your head at the infinite variations of human nature...

to be fair this is like POPULAR CULTURE like 20% of youtube believes things like this except it's some mediocre celebrity like Rihanna etc. i.e. somebody they'd never get close enough to act on their delusion anyways

honestly though I'm slightly amused by this shift in cultural narrative like crappy pop musicians are loved by the mainstream but now the popular opinion of them is negative but instead of just 'oh this artist is crappy' they take it to the extreme Rihanna slaughters baby goats in ancient satanic ritual. I'm waiting for the ultimate troll movie where all this stuff turns out to be true and only random youtube addict played by ben affleck can stop their nefarious plot

it'd be cool if science figured out that shitty pop music promotes alzheimer's or something while boards of canada diminishes it and music is inherently/objectively good or bad as a result

it'd be cool if science figured out that shitty pop music promotes alzheimer's or something while boards of canada diminishes it and music is inherently/objectively good or bad as a result

BoC promotes Peter Pan syndrome

"She had symbolic representations of my death, my daughter's death, every nuclear explosion that was supposed to happen - that's not going to now. Because all of the satanic cult has been rounded up and killed now," said Nichols.

Err, so who killed the other cult members? WHY NOBODY QUESTIONS THIS? ARE THEY ALL BELONG TO THE SATANIC CULT. FUCK THIS I'M LEAVING THIS PLANET!!!

Archived