IGNORED

DJ Clent Accuses Machinedrum of remaking his song without consent

weakmassive

When you get popular enough, you don't have to bother eating pussy anymore (well unless you really want to (sometimes she might deserve it)). Which can be quite handy if the girls have been dancing for two hours at the club before they come backstage to raid your penis.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The samples were incredible, everything from “Hold up, Wait a Minute” to “If you see ‘em, point ‘em out”

Some deep stuff there.

yes, the word incredible was made to describe such things.

I was truly blessed to get such an amazing collection.

arotin-hartounian.jpeg

lel.

Someone should do a photoshop/mspaint of a VIP sample library.

I'm too shit to do it.

Also this sounds a bit dirty somehow: "I think I gave them a folder of rave stabs that I had received from Om Unit."

I disapprove of this, its degrading to both women and garden untensils. Sometimes I wish musicians would just stop talking and focus on what they are good at...

looking cool

Ooh baby!

u7edy4ag.jpg

Clearly a cover (at least a remix), and so all the copyright money goes to Clent.

Right your own shit lazy bums. How hard is it to think of some random street thing to say and repeat it over and over again, BOOM originality (maybe not with that clichéd synth effort driving over it).

^

also *write heh

Does it soften the blow when i do that dear.

heh .. [-;

Also lol at the pickup line in your profile.

22 year old hiphop/idm/breakcore producer.

Hmu if you are a female that would be interested in having their voice sampled on some beats

Clearly a cover (at least a remix), and so all the copyright money goes to Clent.

Right your own shit lazy bums. How hard is it to think of some random street thing to say and repeat it over and over again, BOOM originality (maybe not with that clichéd synth effort driving over it).

^

fail

this is on par - both logically and literally - with Cylob's irrational "write your own fucking website" rant against Joyrex

It's a pun on right your own ship, so i get a twofer in my rail against these classless clowns. If you've read enough of my posts, through the ages on here, you've probably seen that i do this sort of thing all the time.

This isn't to say that i don't make spelling and syntax errors all the time, i have edited many posts after posting them due to this brain not quite with it failure, but sadly for you and your weak spelling nazi comment in defence of cheesy music, not on this occasion usagi.

hehe bring it bitc ;-p

Archived