IGNORED

phyla zen - surrealist nightmare

PhylumZunami

if you're into weirdo electronics, you'll dig my ep.

http://phylazen.bandcamp.com

i tried to combine as many styles as i could for a clusterfuck of interesting sounds and cool samples. mostly odd-timed but i think there might be some 4/4 in there. this ep was written in a pretty shitty time of my life. if i could go back id change the album cover to me slitting my wrists in a bath tub. hope you enjoy! let me know if you decide to download it!

thanks for checking it out if you do.

Listened to the first couple tracks. Mental stuff. I'll be back for the rest when I'm awake. Nice synthesis in the first one esp.

Listened to the first couple tracks. Mental stuff. I'll be back for the rest when I'm awake. Nice synthesis in the first one esp.

thanks dawg!1!11

thats probably my favorite track (the first one) due to the nostalgia in the animatrix samples.

Yeah, the first one is a killer track. Hardcore music making, sir.

I have to say it sounds more like Miley is beating someone's ass rather than being a saint.

From 1:20 to 2:00 of the last track is my favorite. I wish that stuck around for the rest of the track. That shit is lovely.

Do a remix!

Actually, i think i might do that for this album I'm working on! this one is for you A/D

....you owe me big time.....

• 1 month later...

Archived