IGNORED

Some rare Aphex records for sale

Guest mr. anderson

Guest nacmat

its not very polite of you to join the forum just to advertise some records on sale

think about it

Guest mr snake

maybe that's all he has to say to you lot.

you're hardly the friendliest community on the web. in fact you're often downright fucking rude.

anyway, perhaps *some* of you might actually be interested in the sale since this is an aphex twin messageboard.

Guest *__DOLLA MENU__*

you're hardly the friendliest community on the web. in fact you're often downright fucking rude.

anyway, perhaps *some* of you might actually be interested in the sale since this is an aphex twin messageboard.

youre a hero for saving him.

Guest Iain C

If WE'RE rude, how come you're the one swearing?

Guest nacmat

7 posts and you already talk bad about us?

an besides, he (as you) is a dupe

Guest em-pathy

Misterrr Andersssson, surprised to see me?

* The seller User ID you entered was not found.

Show only: Items from seller tundraoulShow all

and your link is wrong.

YEAH

OH MAN, NO YOU JUST FUCKIN DIDN'T INTERNET ON MY INTERNET

HOLY

OH MAN

LET'S GET HIM, ALL HUMANS EXCEPT MR. INTERNETS, LET'S GET THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY F'ING F IN MY F'ING F F F. (THAT'S TRIPLE F FOR ALL OF YOU F-HEADS!!!!! F YEAH!!!! I'M NOT F'ING JOKE-A-TATING!@)

SO WHERE WAS I? OH SHIT, WHERE AM I???????? WHAT HAPPENED???? DID SOMEONE SNEAK-SLIP SOME DRINK IN MY DRUGS????? I NEED TO KNOW, NEED TO KNOW NEED TO KNOW NOW. OH MAN, I'M SO AWESOME AT BOB MARLEY REFERENCES BECAUSE OF THAT SNEAKY NINJA WHO DRUGGED ME UP!!!!!!!!!

ABOUT INTERNET, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I COULD GET IT? HAHA? GET IT!!!! LIKE A JOKES!!!!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE JOKE HIDES????? FNORD TRCUKS!!!!!

OH HELLO, DRIED FRUIT, YOU TASTE NICE

GOODBYE

Guest mr snake

for the record i'm not a n00b, i've been hanging round and posting since the joyrex days. i just lost my login. And anyway, i'm an adult with a job and no particular desire to *hang* on a message board all day when the sun is shining and the weather is sweet.

was just an observation. Nice to see that WATTM is defensive and judgemental as ever.

Plus ca change...

xxx

Guest nacmat
for the record i'm not a n00b, i've been hanging round and posting since the joyrex days. i just lost my login. And anyway, i'm an adult with a job and no particular desire to *hang* on a message board all day when the sun is shining and the weather is sweet.

was just an observation. Nice to see that WATTM is defensive and judgemental as ever.

Plus ca change...

xxx

see? a dupe

Plus ca change...

xxx

POOP

Archived