tumblr_n5b8miHgI71riagy2o1_500.gif

Will check, looks amazing.

edit: 909

edit2: no Tomorrow's Harvest! :O

Edited by MIXL2

damn i got a lot of albums from that list

some absolute awesomeness on there

And some absolute shit.

Also wtf HAB and music had the right?? What cause they were re-released they count? Weak.

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dcom
      First release on Mighty Force's Fog City Audio Imprint, all proceeds donated to Medicins Sans Frontiers. Forward thinking electronics from Long Range Desert Group, Solid State, JP8080, Drøn, Jay Strata, Komarebi, Rayspark Industries, Allynoid, Chuck Cogan, CyB, Corticyte, and Myoptik.
    • By dcom
      Propersound releases are vinyl only by default, but they might be available in digital through the artists themselves.
    • By thumbass
      So this might not be the right place to type this out so if the mods feel like this should be deleted, no prolem.
      I have a question about Bleep.
      If a product ships, do you get an e-mail saying that it's on the way to you? 
      I pre-ordered something and on the day it said it was going to ship I didn't get any dispatch e-mails or nothing. Is that normal? 
      This is was my first time ordering something physical on Bleep after avoiding it for years. Should I order more stuff on their site in the future or should I stay away from them since the general opinion on Bleep here is pretty negative.
      Thanks for answering and if this isn't the appropriate place to post this feel free to delete this.
    • By Joyrex
      Bleep has Boards of Canada shirts back in stock: https://bleep.com/merch/203