IGNORED

Plaid Remix Competition

encym

Guest aniline

Here is mine

There is 4 references of other classics Plaid tracks hide on my remix. Which ones?

I hope you will like

:)

[sc5]149112683&[/sc5]

Here is mine

There is 4 references of other classics Plaid tracks hide on my remix. Which ones?

I hope you will like

:)

[sc5]149112683&[/sc5]

Awesome & catchy!

Have any of you contributed a track to this? If so, do post them!

I didn't actually know about this until your mix - is there a link. I'm guessing the deadline is over now ?

Have any of you contributed a track to this? If so, do post them!

I didn't actually know about this until your mix - is there a link. I'm guessing the deadline is over now ?

Yes the deadline was 11 May.

Link to their site with the details

Yo I totally missed the deadline and competition entirely but would someone be willing to zip up the stems and upload them? Pretty please? I would love to do a remix of Tether.

Well no disrespect to the winner but it wasn't the best remix by a country mile in my opinion. But the guy made videos and stuff and knew how to get the likes, which made it a remix/social media competition. It was a shame it wasn't judged by plaid themselves as their was some really great remixes.

It has 429 likes. If you had a lot of people on fb/twitter/sc/irl/etc and you just begged everyone to listen and like it you could get a ton of likes that way easily.

I think it's an alright remix. He knew how to mix/master well and all that so.

If plaid themselves were judging I wonder if a more unique/different sounding one would've won?

That's upsetting to me that they chose to follow "more likes to win" bland marketing path.

Alas that seems to be the case for most music comps nowadays. It was quite a good remix, but definitely would say it should've been the winner.

• 1 month later...

Archived