IGNORED

A Forever Alone Dude kills 7 girls and himself and posted a bunch of creepy videos

producer snafu

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iawmdating eoen and shr doden t thinks so :<

hmm that's interesting

i guess it's a matter of where the word is coming from

from inside or outside

like i don't mind being called a 'faggot' by the guy whose dick I'm sucking

but if it's a random person I don't know then it's hurtful and disrespectful

Some men will happily shag anything. Many women will only shag something they find attractive.

:cisfor: and all you guys who don't know what levels are, it's a song by aviici

iawmdating eoen and shr doden t thinks so :

hmm that's interesting

i guess it's a matter of where the word is coming from

from inside or outside

like i don't mind being called a 'faggot' by the guy whose dick I'm sucking

but if it's a random person I don't know then it's hurtful and disrespectful

yes but if they're calling you faggot for acting like an idiot or even for not acting like an idiot but in an affectionate but yet again not connected to the sexual orientation way, this is a different context than calling you a faggot because the person dislikes gay men. Also faggot has been a derogatory term unconnected with gay men for centuries, it was people that hauled wood on their backs that were first called that and as they had a low status it became a general term of admonishment. To then punish people for some emotional slight that is entirely a fictional invention of your mind is a bit beyond the pale and a form of bullying and discrimination and laughably hypocritical.

/awaits outside of thread for a bit till the hornets nest calms down a bit. luvf dleet ;-]

Guest Phonejack

Nobody has ever actually agreed on when or why exactly "faggot" became an insult. Any of the possible background stories could be correct.

I feel like this is going to turn into one of those threads that makes the women decide to remain lurkers.

Kakapo is going to score with Madame. She will shit talk him continuously but alpha's gonna alpha. He will close using "wanna see my Doepfer modules and an original pressing of Twoism?"

How about no

It's cwejman darling, and yes I'm going to do her up the bum. There's nothing white knight junkie narcissist betas can do about that.

Kakapo is going to score with Madame. She will shit talk him continuously but alpha's gonna alpha. He will close using "wanna see my Doepfer modules and an original pressing of Twoism?"

How about no

It's cwejman darling, and yes I'm going to do her up the bum. There's nothing white knight junkie narcissist betas can do about that.

no.gif

Archived