IGNORED

A Forever Alone Dude kills 7 girls and himself and posted a bunch of creepy videos

producer snafu

so this dude from Santa Barbra California went on a shooting rampage solely because "Girls" wouldn't give him the time of day. he was considered to be "Forever Alone"

the problem could have been solved easily if he had a big brother, but apparently he had no friends. the dude lack any personality or charm to woo the ladies.

sucks people died because he had no game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbv5Vpa-B-0&feature=youtu.be

news story

his youtube channel

jealous post on a body building forum

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here in England we have some very eccentric, mad people who get into gardening and grow lots of geraniums or clematis.

Americans really do take things to another level lol

Hell Yeah!!!!!

ever since ive been on ssri meds ive wanted a hand gun. not 2 kill myself or anyone. just for protection in this insane country. if i went on a road trip or hiked for a few weeks on a trail i would def get one.

It's amazing how blurry the line is between confidence and lack of confidence. This world has too many illusions upon illusions, that even the smart can become stupid. The stupid become smart. You see- this is why we need to elect MDMA as world president, 2020. MDMA will fill all water supply with his personal DNA to help mankind better itself. Stop being lost in the lost. Get lost in Love, and you will find All.

Guest Gary C

uploaded 12hrs ago

[youtubehd]-4CressilIo[/youtubehd]

Jesus, the ending.

He sounds so removed. His voice. His ideas and arrogance. God, so creepy.

Obviously sad he killed 7 people but thank fuck he won't be getting into serious relationships with anybody (aside from prison daddies) because I bet he would have been a disgusting partner... and maybe abuse or murdered his spouse anyway. Clearly so removed and psychotic.

the video got removed by youtube, but i am uploading the mp4 file of the original video up to media fire if anyone wants to see it.

ahh nevermind them, i see it's been uploaded on vimeo, nice.

ever since ive been on ssri meds ive wanted a hand gun. not 2 kill myself or anyone. just for protection in this insane country. if i went on a road trip or hiked for a few weeks on a trail i would def get one.

great fucking post, not sure if you're joking or not???.....let me think.....probably not. though I've watched that redneck movie and I'd say a bow and arrow is best. Straight though the fucking chest!!!

Hell Yeah!!!

Guest Gary C

Had to come back to this thread. It's impossible to do now but I didn't disassociate that video I quoted from the event. If I had, if I had watched that video without ever knowing that the kid went on the murder people, I would say that his arrogance and confidence was impressive. That he was a creep. Clearly a weirdo. But his arrogance might bring him some success in life, and maybe, in time, with women.

But now, yeah, it's all evidence of psychosis.

That's the line people. Don't ever murder anyone or else I'll judge your WATMM history.

Later.

Archived