IGNORED

Guess what the next CAT023 update will be

YangYing

my fantasy would be a clean board recording of the Aphex Twin remote controlled orchestra but I think i'm in the minority

best case scenario: watmm's favorite unreleased Tuss track unofficially titled "metz" will be a bonus digital download

my fantasy would be a clean board recording of the Aphex Twin remote controlled orchestra but I think i'm in the minority

best case scenario: watmm's favorite unreleased Tuss track unofficially titled "metz" will be a bonus digital download

Great ideas, i'd like Metz, Manchester track and that unreleased live track with the hit anything robot drums and prepared piano, Jesus Christ Aphex would make his best album ever if he had those three on it.

You guys are forgetting ATP Nightmare before Christmas track and Wobbly chords. All masterpieces.

oh and reconstruction which I'm still not certain is SP.

It would be a wonderful fucking summer if we had high quality versions of those tracks to add to our lives.

You guys are forgetting ATP Nightmare before Christmas track and Wobbly chords. All masterpieces.

It would be a wonderful fucking summer if we had high quality versions of those tracks to add to our lives.

gimme gimme gimme please

"reconstruction" is 100% squarepusher. Tom played it on a set where he specifically said "I'm only playing unreleased tracks of mine for this set"....

But I still want it :)

"reconstruction" is 100% squarepusher. Tom played it on a set where he specifically said "I'm only playing unreleased tracks of mine for this set"....

If you mean Warp20?.. what he actually said was

: "Hello........Hows it going? Sorted. Yeh so, got something a little bit different for you tonight - or different for anyone else who've seen us of late. All the talk of the old skool has got me thinking about digging into my archive and that. So I pulled out a load of unreleased stuff for you tonight. So yeh, make of it what you will. If I don't seem to know what I'm doing or if I'm winging it - that's exactly what I am doing. Have a good night!......"

Fucking best night ever!!!

If you mean Warp20?.. what he actually said was

: "Hello........Hows it going? Sorted. Yeh so, got something a little bit different for you tonight - or different for anyone else who've seen us of late. All the talk of the old skool has got me thinking about digging into my archive and that. So I pulled out a load of unreleased stuff for you tonight. So yeh, make of it what you will. If I don't seem to know what I'm doing or if I'm winging it - that's exactly what I am doing. Have a good night!......"

Fucking best night ever!!!

Yes! lol =D

Archived