IGNORED

Would you pay $10 for a high quality rip of AB5 or MFM ?

afxual healing

AB5 and MFM  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pay $10 for a rip of AB5 or MFM

• AB5
    • MFM

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow that's a tragedy. Especially after the outpouring of fan support for CAT023.

It's just not about money - even the CAT023 Kickstarter, it never was - originally, we were only going to raise enough to pay the guy for the record and that would have limited it to 600 or so people! Imagine how many frustrated fans there would have been if they had missed out on it if it would have been limited.

I agree it's not about the money. Another kickstarter could have raised far more for ab5 and mfm than the ebay auctions did. Just sad that in this case they chose a path that really neglects the fans willing to support the artist.

I agree it's not about the money. Another kickstarter could have raised far more for ab5 and mfm than the ebay auctions did. Just sad that in this case they chose a path that really neglects the fans willing to support the artist.

2 bad but id rather hear NEW ALEXX TACO SHIT

2 bad but id rather hear NEW ALEXX TACO SHIT

Coming out on 12" as bathroom breaks 4 - the mighty squeeze, hyunnnggeh. Followed by the live field recording Dribbler in the Dark, lights out at gastrobury.

/ok i'm done with digestive distress puns for the year/decade

Guest bias

What about a professionally pressed CD of ABB5?

What about Melodies From Mars (from the vinyl obviously, not the cassettes)? ala CAT 023?

YES, YES, absolutely YES! Give it a goooo!

I would love to see an Analogue Bubblebath "best of" compilation, with all the best ABB tracks, and unreleased ones...

Is the ABB5 up for negotiation?

I would love to see an Analogue Bubblebath "best of" compilation, with all the best ABB tracks, and unreleased ones...

If only we knew someone with special connections that might be able to make that happen...........

I've never been keen on compilations, but unreleased material is always nice.

1. AB1 - Analogue Bubblebath

2. AB5 - A1

3. AB5 - B3

4. AB2 - Digeridoo

5. AB3 - .942937

6. AB3 - .215061

7. AB3 - .000890569

8. AB4- Cuckoo

I'm sure I've missed a few, but those are a few of the high points.

Is the ABB5 up for negotiation?

Not sure what you mean... I'm not selling one! Rephlex has already said 'nay' to any more Kickstarters, etc.

If only we knew someone with special connections that might be able to make that happen...........

As I mentioned, I tried, but they're having none of it! Gotta respect their wishes, etc.

1. AB1 - Analogue Bubblebath

2. AB5 - A1

3. AB5 - B3

4. AB2 - Digeridoo

5. AB3 - .942937

6. AB3 - .215061

7. AB3 - .000890569

8. AB4- Cuckoo

I'm sure I've missed a few, but those are a few of the high points.

What? Nothing but Digeridoo from ABB2? Those two untitled tracks are some of my favourites!

What? Nothing but Digeridoo from ABB2? Those two untitled tracks are some of my favourites!

agree with you there man, they're lush underrated tracks

Archived