IGNORED

L!VESHOT Summer Jam DJ Set

chim

Last weekend I spun some dubstep and trap tunes at an event in my town, featuring a bunch of local artists, rappers and DJ's, sponsored by a local youth organisation. It was originally going to be outdoors in the middle of the town square, but due to heavy rain we had to move to a nearby club. After a ton of work disassembling and moving all the equipment in the rain, we started much later than planned but things got pretty wild and fun anyway!

cool man

hey being in sweden, what's your take on skweee? after playing dubstep and trap, i thought you might drop some of that too, there is some lush tracks out there,

or is it old hat for you

i like this shit around 21:40

thanks guys.

cool man

hey being in sweden, what's your take on skweee? after playing dubstep and trap, i thought you might drop some of that too, there is some lush tracks out there,

or is it old hat for you

i like this shit around 21:40

thanks for listening. I'm not that familiar with skweee but there are some great tunes out there. there was a big movement back in another town I lived in that I didn't get the chance to really get into and listen to. i've been getting into glitch hop & neuro-hop which is really similar, might drop a few skweee tunes, who knows.

Archived