IGNORED

Radio-Logg - Sports​/​Tools

acidbob

Sorry for the dumb question... but I don't really understand how is Stian involved in that one (apart from hosting the digital release) ? The "remastered and licensed from the 1980 originals, © D. Schrodinger and M. Eskola" confuses me here.

edit: ok, thanks Stian :)

So this is being put out by EOD, but is not BY EOD? I changed the topic title - is it or is it not attributed to EOD?

OK, got it - changed the title to more accurately reflect what this really is...

From Soundcloud:

"Stian G., passionate and curious about electronic music, found in a Trondheim thrift store a tape of the norwegian legendary project : the educational music "Sports/Tools". He contacted one of the two composers called Dildrian Schrödinger. He has managed to negociate with him a deal for a vinyl license with WeMe records. We can find in this project ordered by the norwegian state all an experimentation work with electronic machines from the 1980's. It is sometimes accompanied by a clumsy singing quite modern at that time."

There's something fishy about this.... :emotawesomepm9:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived