WATMM Video Game Remix Project - SEMI-FINALS  

24 members have voted

1. 1. 1

• Final Fantasy (Franchise)
    • The Legend of Zelda (Franchise)
  2. 2. 2

• Boss Battle Themes
    • C64/Amiga Themes

The Semi-Final round is here. All Four topics would yield amazing material for remixing/covering, but there can be only one and you must choose!

This project exists to focus WATMM's musical talents toward a video-game related topic. The original thirtysomething topics have been whittled down to the four you see in the poll through community voting.

So, get voting and support your favourite(s) by posting tracks in the thread, etc!

I'm sort of surprised by how badly Zelda is destroying FF. I mean, I love the music from the first two Zeldas, and it did get my vote.... but the music in FF is undeniably great, and possibly more consistent throughout the series.

Guest bitroast

I'm sort of surprised by how badly Zelda is destroying FF. I mean, I love the music from the first two Zeldas, and it did get my vote.... but the music in FF is undeniably great, and possibly more consistent throughout the series.

The FF songs are great in their own right.

I would feel perplexed with the task of remixing FF because they already sound really great half the time. Was playing FF7 recently and loving the midi style soundtrack. It'd almost be fun remixing other videogame songs in the style of FF7.

But anyway, i'm hoping for Zelda. I've been meaning to do a Zelda covers/remix album of my own since getting into music making years ago and can never be fucked. I think I may have to force myself to participate in a Zelda watmm comp :)

Archived