Audioblysk

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, how many great things have come out of Calgary? lol

yours truly of course!

:emotawesomepm9:

no but really...

Edmonton sucks it's a cesspool. If you're not getting stabbed you're dodging crackheads and rig pigs.

Yeah, how many great things have come out of Calgary? lol

yours truly of course!

:emotawesomepm9:

no but really...

Edmonton sucks it's a cesspool. If you're not getting stabbed you're dodging crackheads and rig pigs.

Hey now, they got rid of most of the knife-wielding drunks by sending them up to fort mac.

It's hard to compare them to actual major metropolises.

But they're not bad as far as cities go - barring the terrible public transportation.

Montreal has quite a reputation for great food, multiculturalism, fine arts, concerts, bars, clubs, theatre, cinema, illegal and legal sex, so on, but the architecture out here doesn't look very impressive. We have a thing for cold, grey, bleak, lifeless and square buildings.

Montreal has quite a reputation for great food, multiculturalism, fine arts, concerts, bars, clubs, theatre, cinema, illegal and legal sex, so on, but the architecture out here doesn't look very impressive. We have a thing for cold, grey, bleak, lifeless and square buildings.

Yeah and the whole 'french canadian' thing... also, why would your architecture be impressive when your area is a frozen shithole most of the time (generalizing, I know) But I guess it works out for Russia...

Tried watching a franco-canuck show while I was up there and was horrified at how bad it was and how much the language sounds like retard-baby-French. It just seemed annoying, it was like some fat dude pretending to be a woman and some skinny mongoloid looking dude in a car and she kept saying a word in a funny way and it was infuriating him. Much French-Canadianness ensued. Dafuqs w/dat?

Also, there was a channel on the cable we had (lol SHAW) in the rental that had nothing on but 'the big bang theory' for like 4 days straight on it

that should be a crime anywhere :cerious:

P.S. I love how der has just been laughing his garbage-wrangling fur off the whole time in this thread, either he agrees or he just thinks I am how you say "Selley Americohn" in Maple-Franc. Either way, I love my Canadian brothers on here, and I really don't mean to offend :emotawesomepm9: just being comical and negative , I know Montreal is actually really warm in the summer

Also, there was a channel on the cable we had (lol SHAW) in the rental that had nothing on but 'the big bang theory' for like 4 days straight on it

that should be a crime anywhere :cerious:

P.S. I love how der has just been laughing his garbage-wrangling fur off the whole time in this thread, either he agrees or he just thinks I am how you say "Selley Americohn" in Maple-Franc. Either way, I love my Canadian brothers on here, and I really don't mean to offend :emotawesomepm9: just being comical and negative , I know Montreal is actually really warm in the summer

lol nah ur ok bud im having fun reading your criticisms.

i think a lot of canadians do need to be taken down a few notches. im always hearing peeps here bitching about american culture and going on about canada like a molson canadian commercial while living pretty close to the same lives. trumpeting any kind of national/cultural pride is generally pretty awful imo.

what you said about canadian women is dumb tho. babes all over and very easy going and smart, great to talk with, doing cool stuff all the time, just cool as shit babes here. yer fucked m8.

Canada's cities are ok if you like cities, but for me it's the small towns and the bush that are the best thing about this country. Unparalleled experiences. You can't beat the sense of freedom you get from living in a place with such a sparse human population, where it is still possible to live off the land.

In Canada, you gas your car and then pay for the gas. But in America, you pay for the gas and then you gas your car! What up with that!

@Stephen, I'll be on 123 Maple Gourde Lane, French Canada, Canada. Isn't that just down the yellow brick road for you? I'll bring the gravy, you bring the potatoes and crappy microbrew.

@Der - I was only out for brief periods of time in the nightlife or city so I really didn't see too many women that weren't teens or Asian grandmothers (the hottest of them all, OLD CHINESE PROVERB- 'old chicken make best soup') So perhaps I judged your vagina-bearers too quickly and for that I apologize. I'll accept a crate of hot Canadian females to further evaluate their hotness if you'd please. Your furry people are good at wranglin' I hear. No Asian grandmas tho, we have those :cat:

In Canada, you gas your car and then pay for the gas. But in America, you pay for the gas and then you gas your car! What up with that!

Some people in the states are poor bastards who steal stuff. People would steal gas, so they did away with the whole 'honor system' of paying after you pump. Now you gotta put in your cash before or swipe your debit/credit card to get the pump to work. In Canada all the gas stations were like 100.7 on all the signs for price of gas, does that mean like 1.007$ per liter or something stupid like that? I didn't stop to fill up and I'm glad I didn't with the knowledge that you can just drive away after you pump, my 'Merican trigger finger was itching for unscrupulous behavior.

P.S. I didn't wanna fuck with finding drugs in Canada, so I sent myself an package with all my consumables in them. Although after seeing how soft your border was to me, I wish I'd saved the money and brought a pound of buds to sell to one of your plentiful medical co-ops in Vancouver :emotawesomepm9: 3000$ in plastic money would've been nice up there.

Lol mmm shitty microbrews.

lol there was a commercial on today regarding funding for children in low income families to play hockey and other sports, and it used the line "no kid left behind".

Canada no child left behind = make sure all kids can play hockey

USA no child left behind = serious business

Pfft, you wouldn't get far trying to sell weed to the co-ops here (most BC grown bud is exported to the US still - meaning there is a huge surplus here), and no way is anyone paying 3K for a pound, this isn't the 1990s anymore.

Gas is super expensive in BC - we're at 103.7/liter - fucking kills me. Well, once the US govt stops subsidizing gas in the States (hahahahahhahah sorry, had to get a bit of humour in), you guys will pay full market price.

Pfft, you wouldn't get far trying to sell weed to the co-ops here (most BC grown bud is exported to the US still - meaning there is a huge surplus here), and no way is anyone paying 3K for a pound, this isn't the 1990s anymore.

Gas is super expensive in BC - we're at 103.7/liter - fucking kills me. Well, once the US govt stops subsidizing gas in the States (hahahahahhahah sorry, had to get a bit of humour in), you guys will pay full market price.

Yeah, I pulled that one out of my bum. One of the reasons I was up there was to speak with a group of co-op owners and headshop owners about stocking one of my boss' magazines and the possibility of expanding to having a B.C. office at some point. Everything went well and upon mentioning I had some bud from our co-op garden everyone went on a pissing contest. Everything was well done and all that they had, but IMO our stuff was way better and they knew it.

Good god the USA is going to hell in a hand basket, I really admire Canada's ability to regulate its banking industry... not fornicate with it and make demon-babies. Just don't shoot me when I try to come over your boarder after our empire crumbles plz.

Also generally isn't the quality of bud up here better than the US?

Prices are 1200-2300/lb here depending if you buy in bulk (50lbs plus) or singles.

the majority of the USA doesn't have that good of cannabis for cheap or readily availible, but the west coast and Colorado have better cannabis than anywhere in the world. I'd be willing to bet money on that one. 2500 is the tops for singles up here, but it has to be earth-shattering and godly.

Archived