IGNORED

Death Grips - Fashion Week

J3FF3R00

"For a band that's supposedly broken up, Death Grips sure are busy. They've just released an instrumental album called Fashion Week for free download on their website. Stream it below via YouTube. That's the cover art, above.

Fashion Week is apparently not to be confused with the powers that b, the Death Grips double album consisting of the previously-released Niggas On The Moon and the forthcoming Jenny Death. According to an Amazon listing, the powers that b's release date is February 10, but that has not been confirmed.

The titles of each track on Fashion Week is the word "Runway" followed by a single letter. All together, those letters spell out: JENNY DEATH WHEN. "

http://pitchfork.com/news/57947-death-grips-release-surprise-instrumental-album-fashion-week/

that's terrible imo, not the music but that low bitrate, 68mo for 14 tunes

what are we, cheeps ?

it's like throwing jam to pigs, the music is cool though, but 192kbps isn't free to me

Guest trananhhung

I only thought of the bitrate after the above post. I was completely enjoying it and now I'm only thinking of bitrates... Not! Enjoy the free music kids and forget about digital numbers.

High quality low-fi is the name of the game!

I only thought of the bitrate after the above post. I was completely enjoying it and now I'm only thinking of bitrates... Not! Enjoy the free music kids and forget about digital numbers.

This.

And also, Death Grips' music is mostly harsh and abrasive, so bitrates probably don't mean shiiiieeett to them.

also these tracks are top notch

as usual <3

High Quality, Lo-Fi is their sound though! This is definitely interesting. Might be their leftovers... since they're done.

Guest rostok

Interested to see if there's going to actually be a film using this music made.

They've teased and refuted it a lot but this is pretty suggestive that it might exist.

Guest rostok

i just heard a couple of tracks by these guys, and i dont know wtf this is but i like it could someone help me please im think im going insane

Everyone feels like that when they first hear death grips.

i just heard a couple of tracks by these guys, and i dont know wtf this is but i like it could someone help me please im think im going insane

should I just get all of their discog and die for a day or two?

I think I will

edit: i needed this

fuck.

Guest rostok

should I just get all of their discog and die for a day or two?

I think I will

edit: i needed this

fuck.

That's the best idea

you come out of it with a whole new perspective

• 2 weeks later...

Archived