IGNORED

10 Years Since WATMM Crashed

Rubin Farr

Yeah scary to think I've been here on & off for like 12-13 years. Without that '05 crash I'd probably have about 10k more posts. I went in back in the day.

Many years and many lols, and while there might not be threads of nice shemale pics anymore this place is still ok in my book.

@Braintree ~~ How was "WATMM" said aloud? Did you & the potential employer say say "part of the We Are The Music Makers forum" or did you say "a WATTUMMER"?

I initially said We Are the Music Makers, but then referred to it as watmm (wah-tumm) thereafter. I got a second interview with them next week. This could potentially be a job that could benefit you lot, by the way.

lol puts down "long-term moderator at WATMM" on resume.

Duties include: bannin foos, leling, and docking.

I've been reading a lot of articles lately that say having held a position for more than 5 years makes you less attractive as a job candidate.

I put "WATMM member extraordinaire, 1999 to present" on my resume. I've had no luck at all.

And thinking about it, damn, it's been a long time. I was 18 when I started here. I'm 34 now.

I played video games with some WATMMers once and they called it Wahttm (like bottom) over the mic and it just sounded all kinds of wrong. I'm glad JR has weighed in on the official pronunciation, proving my preference to be the correct one.

Either way you say it, it still kind of sounds like a fleshy growth that sprouts from your neck. ("Yeah, he went into the hospital for a month because he had to get his Waddm drained & removed.")

Archived