IGNORED

Guitar, synth and nice beat

Guest nbven

Guest nbven

Great track man! Love that underlying skittery beat, and the guitar and synths are very nice indeedy! You got all of those spot on, so I applaud you :D

Thank you my knob twiddler bro :)

Guest kymppinetti

Loved that track. I had somewhat sinister sound on it. I felt like soon I'm going to do something really bad haha.

Guest nbven

Loved that track. I had somewhat sinister sound on it. I felt like soon I'm going to do something really bad haha.

Haha, thanks :)

Never really imagined somebody will think evil after listening, kinda sound like this in beginning though :D

P.S. Please, don't blame me if you do something you'll regret :)

A slow grower, noice, I don't know why but it reminds me of Hunted By A Freak by Mogwai, especially the first part. I think this track lacks a proper mastering as it sounds a bit thin and it doesn't have enough grit. Maybe try opening up high frequencies more and making the attack on limiter slower.

Guest nbven

A slow grower, noice, I don't know why but it reminds me of Hunted By A Freak by Mogwai, especially the first part. I think this track lacks a proper mastering as it sounds a bit thin and it doesn't have enough grit. Maybe try opening up high frequencies more and making the attack on limiter slower.

Thanks for the comments.

You right it sounds raw, need to work on it more.

Have no idea why it sounds like Hunted By A Freak to you :) maybe because of guitars and beat, but wouldn't say it even sound similar

Guest nbven

This is great, I get a faintly Mogwai-ish vibe from it as well. Really dig it.

I guess I have to listen more of Mogwai

Guest nbven

I listened some of your stuff btw, very good works, I think you have your own special thing in it, something really catchy and only yours

I listened some of your stuff btw, very good works, I think you have your own special thing in it, something really catchy and only yours

Thank you very much!

Archived