IGNORED

Venetian Snares Vinyl Reissues

Soloman Tump

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really hoping to find a copy of Winter in the Belly of a Snake, but if not, oh well. Are specific albums specific colors or is it random?

I think they're specific colours, WITBOAS is silver I think. I have a pretty good idea of what Making Orange Things might be.

My only local store that might have it still hasn't gotten back to me, no word from Planet Mu, I may have to concede buying from some prick on discogs :catnope:

edit nevermind, here's the list from planet mu's facebook account:

TRUCK

POP RECS

SISTER RAY

ASTONISHING SOUNDS

BIG SPARRA

CAVE

CHAMELEON

CRASH

DIG

FLASHBACK ISLINGTON

FLASBACK SHOREDITCH

FLASHBACK CROUCH END

HARRINGAY LOCAL

HEAD LEAMINGTON

HEAD BELFAST

HEAD BRISTOL

HOT SALVATION LTD

Idle Hands

IGNITE RECORD STORE

KRISTINA RECORDS LTD

MUSIC MANIA LTD

ROOTDOWN LTD T/A

FRAMEWORK HOUSING ASSOCIATION

MUSIC JUNKEE

OFF THE BEATEN TRACKS

VINYL FACTORY RECORDS LTD

NORMAN RECORDS

ROCKAWAY RECORDS

RARE & RACY

RAREKIND RECORDS LTD

RAVES FROM THE GRAVE

RECORD COLLECTOR

REFLEX

RESIDENT MUSIC LTD

RISE BRISTOL

RISE NOTTS

RISE CHELTENHAM

RISE WORCESTER

ROCK-A-BOOM RECORDS

ROUGH TRADE EAST

SOUNDCLASH

SEISMIC RECORDS

SICK RECORDS

SOUND KNOWLEDGE LTD

SOUNDS OF THE UNIVERSE

SOUND IT OUT RECORDS LTD

SOUND MACHINE

SPINDIZZY RECORDS

SPUN OUT SOUNDS

SISTER RAY (2008) LTD

BEATDOWN RECORDS LTD

UNDERGROUND SOLUSHN

Vinyl Exchange

VINYL UNDERGROUND

VINYL GURU

VINYL PIMP

Looks like Vinyl Exchange near me might have them!

Really hoping I can get a hold of these, one record store near me tends to get a bit of import electronic stuff there. I've seen plenty of Rephlex and Warp stuff there at least, and some Planet Mu I suppose. Fingers crossed!

Damn. I don't think one in my state is even on that list. Was a bit far-fetched anyway.

This is just the UK list, US/Canada list is being posted later.

hnngngngngngn

I'm after 2370894. Hoping that's the least popular.

yeah I'm not crazy about it so didn't pick it up, same with Making Orange Things, better it's got the chance to be in the hands of someone who really appreciates it

spinning Rossz now, the dye looks a bit smeared and there are some ugly ass brown stains on it, doesn't seem to affect the audio but they're pretty ugly records to look at despite the nice full cover picture. huge chrome and winter look great and pristine though, and winter is actually a really startling white. be interesting to see if Mike's comments on white vinyl being good quality now are accurate but uh, its a little early in the day for bleak angst.

^noice! Where'd you go?

mixed up records in glasgow, arrived at about 10am when it opened and there was queue of probably 15-20 people but i was only waiting around for a couple mins before i was in

from what i could see i was the only one going for the v snares and the opn, pretty sure i was the first to buy either of them so there were plenty of copies left

it was the first time i've done record store day and from all the stories i've read i was expecting some manic rush and people queuing through the night but it was the most casual experience, just like a normal day in a record store really

Archived